Personal Injury Lawyers in Boise
In the unfortunate event that you or someone close to you has been harmed due to somebody else’s carelessness, it can be an emotional and financial burden. Physical anguish is just one of many worries - there are long-term medical costs, lost wages from time off work, as well as other issues that must all be addressed in order to have a chance at full recovery. That's why having professional representation through a personal injury lawyer is so vitally important; they make sure victims receive maximum compensation for their suffering and losses.
At Strong Law, our Boise personal injury attorneys will work hard to minimize or alleviate the financial strain that an injury can cause. We aggressively try to reach settlements quickly. By filing a personal injury lawsuit, we can fight for compensation that will allow you to concentrate on getting well and rebuilding your life and future.
We Provide Caring Representation for Injured Individuals in Boise, Idaho
You shouldn't have to be the one dealing with a long, drawn-out lawsuit. With an expert Boise personal injury attorney on your side, you won't have to worry about it any longer! We'll take all of the pressure off you by managing every investigation and legal task related to your case so that you can focus solely on healing. Insurers may attempt to persuade you into accepting their lowest settlement offer; however, we will handle those negotiations for you and make sure that justice is served!
If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence or recklessness, we offer a complimentary and non-binding consultation so that we can review the details of your case and determine an optimal plan for obtaining the rightful compensation owed to you. There are no fees to you until we win a settlement, so call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to get started.GET HELP TODAY
See How Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boise Can Work for You
In Idaho, personal injury law can be complicated and tricky. A single misstep in the process could lead to your claim being denied or you facing costly issues down the line. It is vital that if you are dealing with a potential personal injury situation, seek out an experienced attorney who will put their knowledge and expertise to work for you to maximize any compensation due! At Strong Law, we understand Idaho law and courts. We are cognizant of the techniques insurance companies utilize to reduce your claim. To boost the likelihood of success in your case, receiving legal counsel quickly after an accident is essential.
This is how Strong Law can help:
- We will meet with you to gather your version of what happened. Based on this information, we are usually able to determine who was at fault for the accident
- Making sure you get the right medical care and your injuries are documented
- Investigating the accident scene and gathering evidence, such as surveillance videos, and police and medical reports
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and first responders
- Filing all paperwork in accordance with Idaho deadlines and court requirements
- Hiring experts to reconstruct the crash scene and to provide testimony
- Determining what your case may be worth
- Negotiating with insurance companies and their attorneys for a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial and advocating for you in front of a jury if necessary.
At Strong Law, you can trust that our Boise legal team will be on your side and available every step of the way, responding to all of your queries and keeping you in the loop.
A Personal Injury Attorney Can Get Money for Damages
Let our Idaho attorneys work to try and win a settlement that covers both our economic and non-economic damages.
- Economic damages – are for your expenses that have an actual dollar value, such as:
- medical and rehabilitative bills
- lost wages and earnings from being unable to work and lost business opportunities
- property damage
- burial costs
- costs of substitute domestic services.
- Noneconomic damages – are for damages that don’t have a specific monetary value, such as:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress
- injury to reputation and humiliation
- destruction of the parent-child relationship.
What are the Amounts of Damage Awards in a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury awards range far and wide, with some cases bearing settlements of thousands while others garner millions. Ultimately, the amount awarded depends on several unique factors in your individual case. Consideration is made for:
- the circumstances of the accident and degree of fault of the negligent parties
- the amount of property damage and the costs you incur
- the severity and permanence of your injuries
- whether you will need continuing care
- whether you can return to work in the future
- the availability of insurance and assets of the defendants
- the individual judge and jury involved
- how well your attorney can negotiate a settlement or litigate your case.
Idaho is a state that upholds the law of comparative negligence. This means, according to Section 6-801 of the Idaho Statutes, if you suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligence in scenarios such as car accidents, you can recover damages even with a small percentage attributed to your own fault. Although it may seem beneficial on paper, there are limitations – too much relative fault and you could be left without any compensation at all through this modified comparative negligence system!
When you enlist our Strong Law attorneys’ services, we can provide a comprehensive evaluation of what your case is worth so that no aspect goes unaccounted for. We recognize the importance of embracing all expenses and damages associated with an incident including lost wages, medical fees, and pain endured. Our team specializes in constructing strong cases to ensure maximum legal recoveries on behalf of our clients..
How Do You Prove Negligence in a Personal Injury Case?
In order to win a case, your attorney must prove that the other party was negligent, in causing your injuries.
Proving negligence legally means showing the following elements:
- Duty: The defendant owed you a duty of care not to cause harm.
- Breach: The defendant breached this duty by actions or failure to act.
- Cause: The defendant’s breach caused your injuries.
- Damage: You suffered damages as a result.
Everyone has a duty of care to act responsibly to avoid harming others. Examples of breaching duty and causing harm include:
- A drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into your car.
- A surgeon amputated the wrong limb.
- Your car’s airbags were defective and sent metal through your body.
No matter the root of causation, we will put in our utmost effort towards pinpointing each responsible entity and make them accountable for their actions.
Typical Questions Clients Ask Boise Personal Injury Lawyers
Suffering from a severe personal injury can leave you with many questions. Here are answers to some common questions we have heard at Strong Law.
What does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer in Boise?
What if I am partially to blame for the accident?
Is there a time limit for filing a case?
Who can be held liable in a personal injury claim?
What if a death occurs from the injury?
”The team is awesome! Katrina was so helpful and there for me during the whole process. They never left me in the dark and were always open and honest about the process and likely outcome. I was so stressed going into this my whole life had changed because of what happened and I really appreciate strong law being there with me through the stress and getting an amazing win. :)” – Moe Poe (Google Review)
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”