South Hill, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a South Hill personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life’s challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in South Hill, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.
Why Choose Us?
Selecting a South Hill personal injury firm is an important decision. You want to work with professionals who are experienced, knowledgeable and successful. And, you want their approach to match your needs.
The personal injury process is complicated and emotional. As you recover, the right firm will carefully manage the process, actively address your needs and aggressively pursue an appropriate settlement. Our South Hill personal injury attorneys at Strong Law have made a long-standing commitment to pursuing their clients’ best interests. Some of the reasons to choose us include that . . .
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We’re dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you’re facing and what you’ve gone through, because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your personal injury lawyers in South Hill. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Don’t let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a South Hill Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in South Hill, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, like many of our clients do. Our South Hill personal injury attorneys will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our South Hill Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in South Hill, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion through this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome. Once we have an offer, we can advise you on how long you have to respond.
Hiring a South Hill personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You To The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in South Hill, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We’ll handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
What is Personal Injury in South Hill, WA?
Legally, personal injuries occur when an individual is hurt because of the negligent behavior of another person or organization. When this happens, Washington law provides the opportunity for compensation. At Strong Law, our South Hill, WA, personal injury lawyers work hard in pursuit of a settlement to compensate you for your losses.
Our team has extensive experience handling a broad range of personal injury cases including, but not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Product Liability
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
We have adeptly managed our clients’ cases, providing them unmatched service and settlements that help relieve their financial burden and go forward with their lives.
Accidents happen all of the time, but when the cause is negligence you can file a personal injury lawsuit. In order to win your case, your South Hill, WA, personal injury lawyers must be able to show four things in order for negligence to be proven. These include:
- Duty of Care: One party (the defendant) has an obligation to provide a reasonable level of care. For example, if you are driving a car, you are obligated to follow traffic laws.
- Breach of Duty: This occurs when the defendant violates their duty. In keeping with the automobile accident example, driving at excessive speed and hitting another car would qualify as a breach of duty.
- Causation:The accident caused by the breach of duty must directly cause damages. So, if your car was totaled when it was hit, and your arm was broken in the collision, causation would exist.
- Damages: These must be a direct result of the incident. In the example we have been using, if your bumper was crushed and you broke your arm, the cost of your car repairs, your medical bills and any lost time at work would be considered damages.
Our personal injury lawyers in South Hill, WA, have an in-depth understanding of the law and a well-earned reputation for the ability to manage our clients’ personal injury cases and positively impact the settlements they receive.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Personal Injury
Our South Hill Personal Injury Attorneys Respond
If you have been involved in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be feeling overwhelmed. Your injuries are likely painful and your concern for the future well-placed. It’s not surprising that you have a number of questions. Below, we have shared some of those most commonly asked, along with our responses.
How long do I have to file my personal injury case in Washington?
In Washington, the statute of limitations on most personal injury cases is three years from the date of the accident. Cases filed after this date will not be heard in court. Your South Hill personal injury lawyers will work diligently and ensure all forms are filed in a timely manner in accordance with the law. Understanding how long you have to sue for personal injury is critical.
Can I file my case on my own or do I need to hire a personal injury lawyer in South HIll?
In Washington, it is not required that you work with an attorney. That said, personal injury law can be quite complex. Your South Hill personal injury lawyers can navigate the often confusing legal system on your behalf, allowing you to focus on your recovery and your life.
What happens if I am partially responsible for the accident that was caused by injuries?
Because Washington is a pure comparative fault state, you can collect damages if another person or organization’s negligence contributed to any portion of your accident. This means that even if you were 99% at fault, you could still receive a settlement. The total damages awarded would be decreased by your percentage of fault. Your South Hill personal injury attorneys can explain how this would impact your case specifically.
I have been contacted by the insurance company and offered a settlement; what should I do?
Direct your insurance company to contact your personal injury lawyers in South Hill, WA. Do not discuss the case or settlement with them, simply provide them our contact information. Our team knows how to negotiate with insurance companies, it is likely that the settlement they are offering is not in your best interests.
Do I have to appear in court?
You may. While our goal is to settle your case during negotiations, we will not accept compensation that does not adequately meet your needs. If we are unable to reach an agreement, we litigate aggressively on your behalf. In this situation, your testimony would be necessary and incredibly valuable. Our personal injury attorneys in South Hill will prepare you for your time in court and support you throughout the process.
Hopefully, this information addresses some of your concerns. That said, you likely have many more questions. Contact our office to schedule a consultation. During this we can learn more about your situation and provide you more specific answers directly related to your case.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact Our South Hill Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started
Our team wants to help you with your case today. Let our personal injury attorneys serving South Hill, WA, work for you. Set up a free consultation to discuss your case. There is no obligation to hire us after this initial meeting. Call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to set one up today, or use the form on this page to help you get started.