Olympia, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need an Olympia personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Olympia, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.Get Help Today
Why Choose Us?
Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We’re dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you’re facing and what you’ve gone through, because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Olympia personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Don’t let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire an Olympia Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Olympia, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering, including the emotional and psychological effects of the accident
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, like many of our clients do. Our Olympia personal injury attorney will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Olympia Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to reach out to accident victims before they hire an attorney. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Olympia, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and identify who is responsible for the losses you have. Depending upon the type of accident, liability may fall with more than one person.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion through this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring an Olympia personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Olympia, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. It is our goal to alleviate the stress of your case from your shoulders so that you can rest and recover. We put our knowledge, skills, and experience to work for you as we build a strong case for a fair settlement.
Some cases do proceed to trial, while others settle outside of court. If we must go to trial with your case, your Strong Law attorney can present your case before a judge and jury.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic accident that someone else caused, reach out to us today. Such accidents are traumatic, and the injuries are generally life-changing. You have a right to pursue a civil case if the responsible party acted negligently.
We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Working with an Olympia, WA, personal injury lawyer protects you from accepting less compensation than you deserve.
Olympia, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. Meanwhile, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How do I know I have a case?
An insurance adjuster is pressuring me to settle now. What should I do?
When do you need an Olympia personal injury lawyer to file a case?
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Can I pursue a civil case if there is a criminal case?
My loved one died in an accident caused by negligence. Do I have legal options?
How long does a personal injury case take?
The Statute of Limitations Clock is Ticking
Filing a personal injury lawsuit is your right when harmed by negligence. However, the statute of limitations requires that you file your lawsuit within a certain time frame. In Washington State, this time frame is three years.
If you fail to file within the required time frame, you may miss your opportunity for compensation forever. While the personal injury process begins with insurance company negotiations, it is imperative that you preserve your right to a trial by filing your case on time.
The team at Strong Law can handle this and other important details pertaining to your case. You have enough to deal with when it comes to your recovery. Let us help you on your journey toward justice.
Severe Injuries, Personal Loss, and Justice
It is impossible to predict the behavior of others. Sharing the road, accepting an invitation to a restaurant event or other similar situations should not result in personal harm for you or the loss of a loved one.
The pursuit of a personal injury claim focuses on securing compensation for your damages. However, if successful, it can also hold the responsible party accountable for their actions. Perhaps your case may prevent the liable party from repeating the same behavior and harming someone else.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”