Medford, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
One fatal decision changed the course of Medford’s history. In 1883, the Oregon and California Railroad decided to expand close to Medford instead of nearby Jacksonville. Over the next several decades, Medford prospered, and Jacksonville faded. In 1927, Medford became the new county seat of Jackson County.
One fatal decision ended the good times in Medford. In 1967, Interstate 5, which bypassed Medford, replaced the old Oregon Pacific Highway, which ran almost through the center of town. When commuters left, many businesses died. A long-term revitalization project that began in the 1990s reversed much of that decline, but Medford has yet to return to the glory days of the early 1900s.
One fatal decision can make or break your personal injury claim. Frankly, these victims need money to put their shattered lives back together. Rich insurance companies do whatever it takes to reduce or deny payments to victims. Only a partnership with a tough Medford personal injury lawyer from Strong Law levels the playing field. Our dedicated legal team does not relent until we obtain maximum compensation for your serious injuries.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Us?
Medford did not spring up by accident. Instead, many people worked very hard for many years to take Medford from an obscure whistle-stop town to the county seat of one of the largest counties in Oregon.
Likewise, our 98 percent success rate did not happen by accident. Since our lead attorney Jed Strong began this firm, many people have worked very hard for many years to develop proven methods that obtain life-changing results for our valued clients.
Our people make a difference. We have had so much success over the years because our attorneys have the right combination of:
- Experience: Our Jackson County personal injury lawyers have more than just many years of practice experience. We have substantial trial experience. We always try to settle cases out of court on favorable terms. But when that does not happen, we are ready, willing, and able to go the distance for you.
- Accessibility: Jed Strong is an accessible professional. He assumes personal responsibility for all the work done on your case. Furthermore, we have multiple office locations. We are glad to offer virtual consultations. But a legal professional is never more than a few miles away from your home or office.
- Dedication: At Strong Law, personal injury law is not a sideshow. All the professionals in our office have dedicated their professional lives to serving injured victims. When you only do one thing, you’d better do it well. That is the experience our clients have at Strong law.
Because of these qualities, we are well-positioned to handle every aspect of your car crash, dog bite, slip-and-fall, or other personal injury case.
We start by collecting evidence that supports your claims and refutes insurance company defenses. This process includes connecting victims with the medical care and other accident-related care they need most.
Next, we put this evidence together, much like a painter uses assorted colors to create a stunning portrait.
Finally, when the case goes to court, we do not look for an uncomplicated way out, like some other lawyers. Instead, our personal injury attorneys do not settle for anything less than the best possible results under the circumstances.
Why You Should Hire a Medford Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Medford, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this.
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs.
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury.
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future if you can no longer do your job or work at all.
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations.
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident.
- Pain and suffering.
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our personal injury attorneys will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Medford Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at (206) 741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. In the meantime, here are some frequent questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How Do I Know I Have a Case?
Only a doctor can accurately diagnose an illness or injury. Likewise, only a Medford personal injury attorney can determine if you have a case.
Initial appearances are deceiving. For example, a dog bite victim could be entitled to compensation even if the owner put up a “Beware of Dog” sign. Similarly, a car crash victim could be entitled to money even if an insurance investigator or emergency responder said the victim was at fault for the wreck.
My Insurance Agent Says I Need to Settle Now. What Should I Do?
Every situation is different, but our goal is to always ensure you get comprehensive compensation for your losses. Do not rush to close your case. Instead, contact our personal injury attorneys in Medford, OR, to discuss your case fully to ensure you are getting all of the compensation owed to you. Additionally, the statute of limitations on personal injury claims is two years so you should not feel rushed to accept a low settlement offer.
When Do You Need a Jackson County Personal Injury Lawyer to File a Case?
While you legally do not have to use a personal injury attorney, doing so nearly always ensures that you get the best possible outcome. Our team will work hard to gather evidence, verify your losses, and prove that you are owed more compensation. It is in your best interests to have an attorney by your side.
What Are Some Examples of Personal Injury Claims?
Our clients have suffered through a wide range of losses. That includes car accident injuries, slip and fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, brain injuries, and much more. We can also help you with a wrongful death claim if your loved one died as a result of someone’s negligence.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers help you determine what type of compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private. You can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”