Lakewood, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Lakewood personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life’s challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Lakewood, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Lakewood personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We’re dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you’re facing and what you’ve gone through, because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Lakewood personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Don’t let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Lakewood, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, like many of our clients do. Our Lakewood personal injury attorney will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out. If you are in an accident, it is the adjuster’s job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Lakewood, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion through this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible, but we are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
When you place your case in our hands, we treat it with pride and dedication. Allowing a member of our team to protect your best interests is an honor we do not take lightly.
Insurance companies have lawyers on their side to protect their best interests. You can fight back by reaching out to Strong Law for a personal injury lawyer for help with your case.
Hiring a Lakewood personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Lakewood, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We’ll handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today.
Lakewood, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How do I know I have a case?
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
When do you need a Lakewood personal injury lawyer to file a case?
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
How long does a personal injury case take?
Lakewood Wrongful Death Lawyer
Some personal injury victims suffer injuries so severe, there is no chance of recovery. Losing a close loved one due to the reckless actions of another person is devastating. If your loved one was unable to survive their injuries, you may qualify for a Lakewood wrongful death case.
The final medical expenses for your loved one are just one example of damages typically included in a wrongful death case. Other damages are:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of income if your loved one financially supported your family
- Loss of companionship and friendship that your loved one provided.
The heartbreaking loss of a spouse or another close loved one is something no amount of money can replace. If you lost someone close to you due to the negligence, Strong Law can identify the liable party and pursue compensation for your damages.
How You Can Help Your Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyer
Accident victims can help their lawyer by providing them with as much information as possible. Photographs of the accident scene, police reports, and medical reports detailing your injuries are vital pieces of evidence.
Getting as much evidence as possible to your Lakewood personal injury lawyer, as soon as possible, is best for building a strong case. As time passes, witnesses may forget important details, and important documents can become misplaced.
The closer to the accident date, the fresher the memories. While this is typically upsetting for accident victims, it is crucial for your case when it comes to eyewitnesses.
A tragic accident changes your life in an instant. The aftermath is one of confusion, stress, and anxiety. Do not worry if you have little or no information to share. Strong Law can investigate your case to find the information they need. However, if you have vital information for your case, be sure to share it without delay.
Your Strong Law personal injury attorney will keep you informed throughout your case. Consistent, two-way communication is key to our attorney-client relationships. We welcome questions accident victims have regarding their civil case and the legal process.
Washington Statute of Limitations
Accident victims have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit in Washington. The clock starts the moment you suffer a severe injury. The same time limit applies to cases of wrongful death.
Thirty-six months sounds like a long time; however, for those dealing with medical procedures and treatments, the time can pass quickly. If you fail to file your lawsuit within the Washington statute of limitations, you generally have no options for pursuing compensation.
Don’t miss your chance to hold the liable party accountable for your harm or loss. Work with a Lakewood personal injury or wrongful death attorney to file your civil lawsuit on time.