Bremerton Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident or has suffered injuries due to a slip-and-fall that was not your fault, you may feel that your life has been turned upside down. Personal injury accidents can be life-changing, and you may be thinking that you do not have anywhere to turn to for help.
The Bremerton personal injury lawyers at Strong Law are here to fight for your rights as a victim. We have been representing personal injury victims for many years and know how to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
You may have high medical bills or have lost wages due to the accident and fear that you will not be able to pay them. The attorneys at Strong Law understand this and will work diligently to help you obtain the highest compensation possible for your claim. We care about our clients and will be there for you every step of the way throughout your claim.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Bremerton personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will find he is ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Bremerton personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you.
Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Bremerton Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at Strong Law have the knowledge and experience to handle your case and achieve the best possible results for you. You may believe that you do not need a lawyer to handle your personal injury claim. While this is a noble proposition, seeing a personal injury claim from start to finish can be a daunting task. Documents need to be filed on time and need to be written just so that you can get the highest possible compensation. You may also not understand the type of losses you have and can claim for. For example, here is a list of losses that clients can recover in personal injury claims.
- Medical bills that you are stuck with after the accident. This can include physical or psychological bills that were associated with your accident.
- Any medical bills for future appointments, such as surgeries or rehabilitative care.
- Lost wages and other benefits due to your inability to work while you recover from your injuries.
- Loss of future earnings because you are unable to go back to work or can only work part-time.
- Funeral costs that have been incurred if a loved one has been lost due to the accident.
We have found that some clients do not understand how much their injuries are worth, sometimes underestimating the amount they think they can recover. Our personal injury lawyers in Bremerton, WA, know what to look for because we have been doing this type of work for a long time. Give Strong Law a call at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation.
Work with our Bremerton Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
Nobody wants to deal with insurance companies after they have suffered from a personal injury. Insurance companies want to close cases quickly and pay out as little as possible. In fact, insurance companies would rather work directly with the injured instead of a knowledgeable attorney. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney will ensure that the insurance company pays you what you deserve. Some of the ways in which we deal with insurance companies are as follows:
- Insurance companies can be sneaky. They want to close the claim as soon as possible and pay out as little as possible. We will make sure that they are fully knowledgeable of your injuries and losses so that they pay the maximum amount.
- The attorneys at Strong Law will collect information from witnesses and experts to send to the insurance company so that they are aware of this information.
- We are on your side, not the side of the insurance companies. We will make sure that they do not take advantage of you in your time of need and will fight for your rights as a victim.
- While we also want to settle your claim as soon as possible, we want to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve for the losses suffered.
Our Bremerton personal injury lawyers will make sure that your rights are protected and that the insurance companies pay you what you deserve. Give us a call at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Bremerton, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Bremerton, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How do I know I have a case?
Proving personal injury means showing that negligence occurred. That is complicated, but our Bremerton personal injury lawyers can help you get that information when you meet with us.
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
Every situation is different, but our goal is to always ensure you get comprehensive compensation for your losses. Do not rush to close your case. Instead, contact our personal injury attorneys in Bremerton, WA, to discuss your case fully to ensure you are getting all of the compensation owed to you.
When do you need a Bremerton personal injury lawyer to file a case?
While you legally do not have to use a Bremerton personal injury attorney, doing so nearly always ensures that you get the best possible outcome. Our team will work hard to gather evidence, verify your losses, and prove that you are owed more compensation. It is in your best interests to have an attorney by your side.
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Our clients have suffered through a wide range of losses. That includes car accident injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, brain injuries, and much more. We can also help you with a wrongful death claim if your loved one died as a result of someone’s negligence.
How long does a personal injury case take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers in Bremerton, WA. help you determine what type of compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private, and you can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future. Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053 to get started.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”