Oklahoma City Car Accident Lawyer
Unfortunate car accidents are all too common in Oklahoma and can leave devastating impacts, from property destruction to life-altering injuries and even death. These events bring a myriad of challenges for the survivors, including mounting medical fees that must be paid during times when they may not have the ability to work. The financial hardship brought by these tragedies often exceed what is covered under one's automobile insurance policy, leading them into an uncertain future with few options available.
If you or a loved one has been hurt, or worse yet, killed in a car crash, there is potential for compensation through either insurance claims or lawsuit. However, the complexities of Oklahoma personal injury laws can make it difficult to understand your rights and what level of damages you may be eligible for - that's where an experienced car accident attorney comes in. Don't put yourself at risk by attempting to represent yourself; enlisting legal help will ensure that you get the full compensation deserved as quickly as possible!
Our team at Strong Law understands the financial burden you may be facing after an accident, and we are here to support you through your car accident case. Though a monetary award cannot take away any trauma or pain caused by the incident, it can help relieve some of the stresses associated with rebuilding your life. We are here for you every step of the way so that together we can get back on track. Our Oklahoma City car accident attorneys understand the intricate intricacies of Oklahoma law and have extensive experience with dealing with insurance companies and their legal teams, courts, and other aspects of the system. We will take care of all negotiations necessary to obtain fair compensation for your case so you can focus on your wellbeing as well as that of your family. Let us shoulder this burden while you focus on healing.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to determine the best way to move forward, and there are no fees unless we win your case. Call us today at 206-741-1053 to get started.FREE CONSULTATION
Experienced Oklahoma City Car Accident Attorneys With a Proven Track Record of Success
Why Choose Strong Law?
Finding the right attorney in Oklahoma City can be a difficult task–not only do you need to feel at ease with them, but they must have the qualifications and experience necessary to achieve your desired results. Here are some reasons why we think Strong Law is your best choice:
- With Attorney Jed Strong at the helm of our firm since its establishment in 2016, we have the experience and expertise needed to win. After previously working for insurance companies, he gained invaluable insight into how they operate – enabling him to successfully fight on behalf of his clients with confidence.
- We care about our clients. It shows in the testimonials they provide to describe how we’ve helped them through the difficult times after a Oklahoma City car crash.
- We win big. Our Oklahoma City car accident attorneys at Strong Law win 98% of our cases, including a $1.1 million settlement for a rear-end accident at a stoplight.
- We are well-versed in the tactics insurance companies employ and excel at negotiating on your behalf. Our primary goal is to win a fair settlement without resorting to litigation, though if required, we have no qualms about taking your case all the way to court.
- We offer free consultations to discuss the circumstances of your case and show you how we can help.
- We work on a contingency basis, so you pay no fees unless and until we win and you get your money.
Discover How Our OKC Car Accident Attorneys Can Benefit You
When you have our Strong Law legal team on your side, we will start working for you immediately. We will:
- Let’s sit down to discuss the details of the accident, uncover who may be at fault, and then determine what kind of settlement we should strive for.
- Carefully examine every aspect of the accident, accumulating any available evidence such as photos and videos from the incident site, in addition to police, ambulance and medical reports.
- Gather testimonies from witnesses and first responders to build a clearer picture of the incident.
- Seek advice from accident reconstruction experts and legal professionals who can testify to your losses, damages, and the potential long-term implications for you.
- Carefully evaluate the entirety of your losses, including present and prospective medical costs, all forms of earned income that has been lost, destroyed property and non-monetary damages like pain and anguish.
- Strategically negotiate with the insurance company and their legal team to obtain maximum compensation.
- Build your case and take it to court to win full and fair compensation, should negotiations break down.
At Strong Law, our legal team is highly experienced in helping accident victims from Oklahoma City to recover substantial awards and wins at trial. We will be with you every step of the way during this exceptionally challenging point in your life, providing clear explanations about each stage of your case and promptly addressing any queries you might have. You can be certain that we have your best interests at heart. We understand how car accidents can completely change someone’s life for the worse and it is our goal to help get things back on track as soon as possible. Our Oklahoma City car accident lawyers will look after all of the legal matters so that you don’t need to worry about them. Trust us -we’re here to advocate for you!
Don’t risk your future – ensure you get the best possible outcome and full compensation for your Oklahoma City car accident claim. Invest in yourself by taking control of this situation and make sure you are adequately taken care of!
After an injury sustained in a crash on Oklahoma City roads, it is essential to seek medical assistance and report the incident to your insurer immediately. However, before divulging any details to them, be sure to contact our experienced Oklahoma City car accident lawyer right away! Our attorney will provide you with their expert advice and ensure that you are protected throughout every step of the process. Don’t wait – get in touch as soon as possible for peace of mind post-crash!
Our car accident lawyers at Strong Law can help you get compensation for your injuries to cover the costs of your medical care right after the accident and in the future. We are ready to fight for what you deserve to get compensation for your lost wages and for damages to your property. Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053.
What are the Types of Compensation You May Recover From a Car Accident Attorney?
After an accident, costs can quickly pile up. That is why our attorneys take their time to record every detail of your injuries and the medical treatment you will require. We strive to acquire enough compensation that would cover all the additional expenses you are facing so that you don’t have to worry about it. Our aim is for you not to carry any financial burden but instead solely focus on healing yourself without stress or worries.
In a successful case in the state of Oklahoma, our Strong Law personal injury attorneys can win a settlement that covers both your economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages — If you suffer serious injuries in an Oklahoma City car wreck, you could be entitled to compensation for economic damages that cover monetary losses which include:
- Lost Wages — If you have experienced a job disruption due to your car accident, whether it is short-term or permanent, Oklahoma City auto accident attorneys are here to help ensure that you get the compensation for wages and benefits lost. We can estimate what possible losses may occur if you are unable to return to work. Don’t suffer in silence – our team of experienced legal professionals will fight on your behalf until justice is served!
- Medical Expenses — In addition to the medical bills for your treatment immediately following an accident, you can also seek compensation for specialized tests, transportation to and from medical visits, and prescription medications. Severe car accidents that result in brain or spinal injuries may have very high medical costs.
- Home Modifications — If your home requires modification so you can stay at home while recovering, you may be able to hold the negligent parties financially responsible for the costs of these modifications.
- Property damage, including repairing or replacing your car.
- In the case of a fatal accident, funeral and burial expenses.
- Other Possible Compensation — Every case is different, and it is important for you to have a skilled health care team address your physical condition following a car accident. If you are unable to return to work, you may be entitled to get compensation for vocational rehabilitation and other expenses which you may incur as a result of your injuries. In extreme cases, we may be able to seek punitive damages.
Noneconomic damages — Considering the particulars of your injury, you may also be eligible for remuneration for non-economic damages. These are all losses that aren’t easily quantifiable, however detrimental to your life such as:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress.
Don’t be forced into financial hardship due to someone else’s carelessness. Reach out immediately after an auto accident to a dependable Oklahoma City car accident attorney for help. Instead of attempting negotiations with the insurance company on your own, count on us to fight in order that you receive maximum compensation for any injuries sustained! Our team will clearly explain how this applies specifically to your case.
Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053 to speak with a Oklahoma City car accident lawyer.
Our Oklahoma City Car Accident Lawyers Can Help Prove Negligence
In order to secure a win in your auto accident lawsuit, our car accident lawyer must prove that the defendant was careless and responsible for the crash. For this purpose, four essential elements must be established:
- The defendant had a duty of care not to harm you,
- The party violated that duty,
- This violation caused your injuries, and
- You suffered damages as a result.
Not only could another driver be at fault for your accident, but there might be other negligent parties involved as well. These can include the manufacturer of faulty car parts; a mechanic who did not repair your car correctly; or even a road maintenance company that left debris in the way. Here at our Oklahoma City Car Accident Attorneys, we strive to hold all responsible parties accountable and bring forth settlements through their assets and insurance coverage whenever possible. Our attorneys can even help you defend an accident evolving a pedestrian who may have been at fault.
In the state of Oklahoma, if you have sustained an injury from an accident, then per law you have only two years to take legal action. This applies to all types of accidents such as car wrecks, falls and slips on property, wrong medical treatment or prescription errors that lead to injuries, product malfunctions resulting in harm and even loss of life due to negligence. Don’t wait until it’s too late – make sure your rights are protected!
Nevertheless, it is worth noting that there are exceptions to the two-year rule. Injuries discovered at a later date extend this statute of limitations by two years from their date of discovery. Moreover, if the individual affected isn’t an adult yet, they will have until age 18 for the statute of limitations to be active – giving them extra time to file any claims should they wish.
Abiding by the statute of limitations is essential, as you must initiate legal action within the prescribed period or lose your right to seek compensation from those responsible. Filing after this deadline has lapsed results in an immediate dismissal of any lawsuit that’s been filed. Don’t let a missed opportunity cost you justice and financial reimbursement; stay informed about relevant laws associated with personal injury claims before it’s too late!
Answers to Common Oklahoma City Car Accident Questions
Following a severe car accident, you may feel overwhelmed with worries and questions. Getting these addressed should be priority number one, so we’ve taken the liberty to provide answers to some of our most common inquiries from clients during their free consultations.. This way, you can start your healing process on the right foot – worry-free!
Is it in your best interest to take the insurance company’s offer?
What kind of compensation might I be entitled to after a car accident in Oklahoma City?
What remuneration can I expect to receive?
Is a court appearance necessary?
What if a death occurs from the injury?
How much does it cost to hire a Oklahoma City car accident lawyer?
We understand that clients have many questions after an accident and are here to answer them as they arise. Our Oklahoma City car accident lawyers will be there for you throughout the entire legal process, keeping you informed and addressing your concerns.
How Your Actions Following a Car Accident in Oklahoma City Can Dramatically Affect the Outcome of Your Case
Following a car accident, victims should take the following steps and heed these warnings:
- Seek medical attention – Even when you think your injuries are minor, get immediate medical attention.
- Notify your insurance company — Use caution when speaking with insurers to make sure you do not accept any blame for the accident.
- Keep track of your progress and setbacks — As you recover, keep track of any progress you make recovering from your injuries, as well as any setbacks you may experience.
It is essential to take these steps because medical records are needed to prove any injuries sustained. Furthermore, even the slightest admission of fault can jeopardize your chances at negotiating a satisfactory settlement with an insurance adjuster. Finally, in order for your car accident lawyer to effectively represent you and secure justice on your behalf, they must have information regarding both successes and setbacks experienced during recovery.
Oklahoma City Car Accidents By the Numbers
In Oklahoma City, car accidents are a prevalent problem, and their frequency is increasing year by year. According to recent statistics, in 2021, Oklahoma City witnessed over 10,000 car accidents, resulting in several fatalities and injuries.
According to data from the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office, there were 73,267 crashes in the Sooner State in 2018. Of those accidents, 19,930 happened in Oklahoma City. In 2019, there were a total of 22,522 injury-causing crashes in the state of Oklahoma. Those collisions injured 24,330 people.
Compared to the prior year, there were more reported injury-causing crashes but fewer reported injury victims. In 2018, there were 22,246 injury-causing accidents in Oklahoma, forcing a total of 32,536 people to seek medical attention.
For comparison, the state of Oklahoma saw 71,280 crashes in 2018.
Victims of a car accident should document any physical changes they are dealing with during their recovery. This can be important, because over the course of a couple of weeks following an accident, you may see signs or symptoms which indicate you have a more serious injury than was first thought. Should this occur, make sure you follow up with your healthcare team.
”I was in a hit and run accident on March 11, 2022. Strong Law Firmt took my case. I had excellent service from them. My attorney Ben was great, but the super Star was Cristina. She truly took the bull by the horns and got everything done for me in a timely and expeditious manner. She was a true peach and I am so glad to have worked with her. Thanks Cristina!!!” – Laurie Rogers (Google Review)
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”