Personal Injury Lawyers in Nampa
When you or a loved one are injured or even worse, due to another party's fault or negligence, it can be devastating to not only the victim, but their family also. Not only can there be physical pain and suffering, but the financial toll can be just as debilitating. It is important to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side to fight for all the compensation an injury victim will need and deserves.
At Strong Law, our Nampa personal injury attorneys will work hard to minimize or alleviate the financial strain that an injury can cause. We aggressively try to reach settlements quickly. By filing a personal injury lawsuit, we can fight for compensation that will allow you to concentrate on getting well and rebuilding your life and future.
We Provide Caring Representation for Injured Individuals in Nampa, Idaho
No one wants to deal with a lawsuit, but with an experienced Nampa personal injury attorney on your side, you no longer have to worry. We will take the burden off you by handling all investigations and legal hurdles involved with your case so you can focus on your recovery. We will deal with insurance companies and their attorneys, who want to get you to accept the lowest settlement possible, so you won’t have to
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss the facts of what happened and determine the best way to proceed with getting you the compensation you deserve. There are no fees to you until we win a settlement, so call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to get started.GET HELP TODAY
Get an Experienced Nampa Personal Injury Attorney to Represent You
Personal injury law in Idaho State is very complex, and if you try to handle things yourself one mistake can be costly or even get your claim denied. Having an experienced personal injury attorney on your side is extremely important to help maximize your compensation. At Strong Law, we understand Idaho law and courts. We also understand the tricks insurance companies use to minimize your claim. Getting to work immediately after your accident is important for the success of your case.
This is how Strong Law can help:
- We will meet with you to gather your version of what happened. Based on this information, we are usually able to determine who was at fault for the accident
- Making sure you get the right medical care and your injuries are documented
- Investigating the accident scene and gathering evidence, such as surveillance videos, and police and medical reports
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and first responders
- Filing all paperwork in accordance with Idaho deadlines and court requirements
- Hiring experts to reconstruct the crash scene and to provide testimony
- Determining what your case may be worth
- Negotiating with insurance companies and their attorneys for a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial and advocating for you in front of a jury if necessary.
At Strong Law, you can count on our Nampa legal team to be there for you, answering your questions and keeping you informed throughout the entire process.
Learn How Your Nampa Personal Injury Attorney Can Get You Compensation
What are the economic and non-economic damages a Nampa attorney can try to recover?
- Economic damages – are for your expenses that have an actual dollar value, such as:
- medical and rehabilitative bills
- lost wages and earnings from being unable to work and lost business opportunities
- property damage
- burial costs
- costs of substitute domestic services.
- Noneconomic damages – are for damages that don’t have a specific monetary value, such as:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress
- injury to reputation and humiliation
- destruction of the parent-child relationship.
What Can Determine the Amount of Compensation You May Recover?
The amount of damages awarded for personal injury can vary greatly, from thousands to millions of dollars, depending on the specific factors of your individual case. Consideration is made for:
- the circumstances of the accident and degree of fault of the negligent parties
- the amount of property damage and the costs you incur
- the severity and permanence of your injuries
- whether you will need continuing care
- whether you can return to work in the future
- the availability of insurance and assets of the defendants
- the individual judge and jury involved
- how well your attorney can negotiate a settlement or litigate your case.
According to Idaho statute Section 6-801, Idaho is a comparative negligence state, not a contributory state. Section 6-801 of the Idaho Statutes states that comparative responsibility will not bar financial recovery in a cause of action to recover damages for someone else’s negligence. Victims involved in claims such as car accidents, therefore, do not need to worry about a small percentage of fault barring them from recovering compensation. Idaho also uses a modified comparative negligence law, however, meaning too much comparative negligence could lead to $0 in recovery.
When you contact us, our Strong Law attorneys can provide an estimate of what your case should be worth. No matter what the situation, we know how to build strong cases that take into account all of your expenses and damages, such as lost wages, medical bills and pain and suffering.
How Do You Prove Negligence in a Personal Injury Case?
In order to win a case, your attorney must prove that the other party was negligent, in causing your injuries.
Proving negligence legally means showing the following elements:
- Duty: The defendant owed you a duty of care not to cause harm.
- Breach: The defendant breached this duty by actions or failure to act.
- Cause: The defendant’s breach caused your injuries.
- Damage: You suffered damages as a result.
Everyone has a duty of care to act responsibly to avoid harming others. Examples of breaching duty and causing harm include:
- A drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into your car.
- A surgeon amputated the wrong limb.
- Your car’s airbags were defective and sent metal through your body.
Regardless of the cause, we will strive to find all liable parties and hold them responsible.
Typical Questions Clients Ask Nampa Personal Injury Lawyers
Suffering from a severe personal injury can leave you with many questions. Here are answers to some common questions we have heard at Strong Law.
What does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer in Nampa ?
What if I am partially to blame for the accident?
Is there a time limit for filing a case?
Who can be held liable in a personal injury claim?
What if a death occurs from the injury?
”The team is awesome! Katrina was so helpful and there for me during the whole process. They never left me in the dark and were always open and honest about the process and likely outcome. I was so stressed going into this my whole life had changed because of what happened and I really appreciate strong law being there with me through the stress and getting an amazing win. :)” – Moe Poe (Google Review)
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”