Missoula Car Accident Lawyer
Unfortunate car accidents are all too common in Oklahoma and can leave devastating impacts, from property destruction to life-altering injuries and even death. These events bring a myriad of challenges for the survivors, including mounting medical fees that must be paid during times when they may not have the ability to work. The financial hardship brought by these tragedies often exceed what is covered under one’s automobile insurance policy, leading them into an uncertain future with few options available.
If you or a loved one has been hurt, or worse yet, killed in a car crash, there is potential for compensation through either insurance claims or lawsuit. However, the complexities of Oklahoma personal injury laws can make it difficult to understand your rights and what level of damages you may be eligible for – that’s where an experienced car accident attorney comes in. Don’t put yourself at risk by attempting to represent yourself; enlisting legal help will ensure that you get the full compensation deserved as quickly as possible!
Our team at Strong Law understands the financial burden you may be facing after an accident, and we are here to support you through your car accident case. Though a monetary award cannot take away any trauma or pain caused by the incident, it can help relieve some of the stresses associated with rebuilding your life. We are here for you every step of the way so that together we can get back on track. Our Missoula car accident attorneys understand the intricate intricacies of Oklahoma law and have extensive experience with dealing with insurance companies and their legal teams, courts, and other aspects of the system. We will take care of all negotiations necessary to obtain fair compensation for your case so you can focus on your wellbeing as well as that of your family. Let us shoulder this burden while you focus on healing.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to determine the best way to move forward, and there are no fees unless we win your case. Call us today at 206-741-1053 to get started.
Experienced Missoula Car Accident Attorneys With a Proven Track Record of Success
Why Choose Strong Law?
Finding the right attorney in Missoula can be a difficult task–not only do you need to feel at ease with them, but they must have the qualifications and experience necessary to achieve your desired results. Here are some reasons why we think Strong Law is your best choice:
- With Attorney Jed Strong at the helm of our firm since its establishment in 2016, we have the experience and expertise needed to win. After previously working for insurance companies, he gained invaluable insight into how they operate – enabling him to successfully fight on behalf of his clients with confidence.
- We care about our clients. It shows in the testimonials they provide to describe how we’ve helped them through the difficult times after a Missoula car crash.
- We win big. Our Missoula car accident attorneys at Strong Law win 98% of our cases, including a $1.1 million settlement for a rear-end accident at a stoplight.
- We are well-versed in the tactics insurance companies employ and excel at negotiating on your behalf. Our primary goal is to win a fair settlement without resorting to litigation, though if required, we have no qualms about taking your case all the way to court.
- We offer free consultations to discuss the circumstances of your case and show you how we can help.
- We work on a contingency basis, so you pay no fees unless and until we win and you get your money.
Discover How Our Missoula Car Accident Attorneys Can Benefit You
When you have our Strong Law legal team on your side, we will start working for you immediately. We will:
- Let’s sit down to discuss the details of the accident, uncover who may be at fault, and then determine what kind of settlement we should strive for.
- Carefully examine every aspect of the accident, accumulating any available evidence such as photos and videos from the incident site, in addition to police, ambulance and medical reports.
- Gather testimonies from witnesses and first responders to build a clearer picture of the incident.
- Seek advice from accident reconstruction experts and legal professionals who can testify to your losses, damages, and the potential long-term implications for you.
- Carefully evaluate the entirety of your losses, including present and prospective medical costs, all forms of earned income that has been lost, destroyed property and non-monetary damages like pain and anguish.
- Strategically negotiate with the insurance company and their legal team to obtain maximum compensation.
- Build your case and take it to court to win full and fair compensation, should negotiations break down.
At Strong Law, our legal team is highly experienced in helping accident victims from Missoula to recover substantial awards and wins at trial. We will be with you every step of the way during this exceptionally challenging point in your life, providing clear explanations about each stage of your case and promptly addressing any queries you might have. You can be certain that we have your best interests at heart. We understand how car accidents can completely change someone’s life for the worse and it is our goal to help get things back on track as soon as possible. Our Missoula car accident lawyers will look after all of the legal matters so that you don’t need to worry about them. Trust us -we’re here to advocate for you!
Don’t risk your future – ensure you get the best possible outcome and full compensation for your Missoula car accident claim. Invest in yourself by taking control of this situation and make sure you are adequately taken care of!
After an injury sustained in a crash on Missoula roads, it is essential to seek medical assistance and report the incident to your insurer immediately. However, before divulging any details to them, be sure to contact our experienced Missoula car accident lawyer right away! Our attorney will provide you with their expert advice and ensure that you are protected throughout every step of the process. Don’t wait – get in touch as soon as possible for peace of mind post-crash!
Our car accident lawyers at Strong Law can help you get compensation for your injuries to cover the costs of your medical care right after the accident and in the future. We are ready to fight for what you deserve to get compensation for your lost wages and for damages to your property. Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053.
What are the Types of Compensation You May Recover From a Car Accident Attorney?
After an accident, costs can quickly pile up. That is why our attorneys take their time to record every detail of your injuries and the medical treatment you will require. We strive to acquire enough compensation that would cover all the additional expenses you are facing so that you don’t have to worry about it. Our aim is for you not to carry any financial burden but instead solely focus on healing yourself without stress or worries.
In a successful case in the state of Oklahoma, our Strong Law personal injury attorneys can win a settlement that covers both your economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages — If you suffer serious injuries in an Missoula car wreck, you could be entitled to compensation for economic damages that cover monetary losses which include:
- Lost Wages — If you have experienced a job disruption due to your car accident, whether it is short-term or permanent, Missoula auto accident attorneys are here to help ensure that you get the compensation for wages and benefits lost. We can estimate what possible losses may occur if you are unable to return to work. Don’t suffer in silence – our team of experienced legal professionals will fight on your behalf until justice is served!
- Medical Expenses — In addition to the medical bills for your treatment immediately following an accident, you can also seek compensation for specialized tests, transportation to and from medical visits, and prescription medications. Severe car accidents that result in brain or spinal injuries may have very high medical costs.
- Home Modifications — If your home requires modification so you can stay at home while recovering, you may be able to hold the negligent parties financially responsible for the costs of these modifications.
- Property damage, including repairing or replacing your car.
- In the case of a fatal accident, funeral and burial expenses.
- Other Possible Compensation — Every case is different, and it is important for you to have a skilled health care team address your physical condition following a car accident. If you are unable to return to work, you may be entitled to get compensation for vocational rehabilitation and other expenses which you may incur as a result of your injuries. In extreme cases, we may be able to seek punitive damages.
Noneconomic damages — Considering the particulars of your injury, you may also be eligible for remuneration for non-economic damages. These are all losses that aren’t easily quantifiable, however detrimental to your life such as:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress.
Don’t be forced into financial hardship due to someone else’s carelessness. Reach out immediately after an auto accident to a dependable Missoula car accident attorney for help. Instead of attempting negotiations with the insurance company on your own, count on us to fight in order that you receive maximum compensation for any injuries sustained! Our team will clearly explain how this applies specifically to your case.
Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053 to speak with a Missoula car accident lawyer.
Our Missoula Car Accident Lawyers Can Help Prove Negligence
In order to secure a win in your auto accident lawsuit, our car accident lawyer must prove that the defendant was careless and responsible for the crash. For this purpose, four essential elements must be established:
- The defendant had a duty of care not to harm you,
- The party violated that duty,
- This violation caused your injuries, and
- You suffered damages as a result.
Not only could another driver be at fault for your accident, but there might be other negligent parties involved as well. These can include the manufacturer of faulty car parts; a mechanic who did not repair your car correctly; or even a road maintenance company that left debris in the way. Here at our Missoula Car Accident Attorneys, we strive to hold all responsible parties accountable and bring forth settlements through their assets and insurance coverage whenever possible. Our attorneys can even help you defend an accident evolving a pedestrian who may have been at fault.
In the state of Montana, if you have sustained an injury from an accident, then per law you have only two years to take legal action. This applies to all types of accidents such as car wrecks, falls and slips on property, wrong medical treatment or prescription errors that lead to injuries, product malfunctions resulting in harm and even loss of life due to negligence. Don’t wait until it’s too late – make sure your rights are protected!
Nevertheless, it is worth noting that there are exceptions to the two-year rule. Injuries discovered at a later date extend this statute of limitations by two years from their date of discovery. Moreover, if the individual affected isn’t an adult yet, they will have until age 18 for the statute of limitations to be active – giving them extra time to file any claims should they wish.
Abiding by the statute of limitations is essential, as you must initiate legal action within the prescribed period or lose your right to seek compensation from those responsible. Filing after this deadline has lapsed results in an immediate dismissal of any lawsuit that’s been filed. Don’t let a missed opportunity cost you justice and financial reimbursement; stay informed about relevant laws associated with personal injury claims before it’s too late!
Answers to Common Missoula Car Accident Questions
Following a severe car accident, you may feel overwhelmed with worries and questions. Getting these addressed should be priority number one, so we’ve taken the liberty to provide answers to some of our most common inquiries from clients during their free consultations.. This way, you can start your healing process on the right foot – worry-free!
Is it in your best interest to take the insurance company’s offer?
Don’t accept any insurance offer without consulting with our attorneys first! Insurance companies are all about their own profit, and they’ll often try to get you to take a lowball deal as soon as possible so that they won’t have to cover your future losses. When you do this, it’s likely that you will give up the right to ask for additional compensation if your losses exceed what was offered. With the cunning tactics at their disposal, we know how best to bargain on your behalf- tell them off and let Strong Law handle all talks with insurers instead!
What kind of compensation might I be entitled to after a car accident in Missoula?
When it comes to the potential settlement for a Missoula car accident victim, there is no definitive figure. A variety of elements will influence the result, such as how severe your injury was, lost wages due to recovery time and any long-term health consequences that may arise from your ordeal. In general, more serious injuries will naturally yield a higher payout amount than less severe ones.
What remuneration can I expect to receive?
The amount that a victim of a Missoula car accident can receive in a settlement spans from the thousands to the millions and is influenced by numerous factors. Your injuries must be considered – both in severity as well as your long-term outlook for health; time lost from work, costs accrued, and even the strength of your attorney’s negotiating power will all contribute to what you are able to obtain. The more serious an injury becomes, so too does its potential for greater recompense.
Is a court appearance necessary?
You likely won’t need to appear in court or even begin the legal process when you contact our Strong Law car accident attorneys. There’s a fair chance that we’ll obtain a settlement before filing an official lawsuit, and our team will negotiate on your behalf for a just compensation amount. On top of that, our firm is equipped with lawyers ready to take every case to trial should negotiations fail.
What if a death occurs from the injury?
If the injury results in a death, we can file a suit for wrongful death. Wrongful death cases can be thought of as a personal injury case where family members or the personal representative of the deceased bring a claim for their loved one who can no longer bring it themselves.
How much does it cost to hire a Missoula car accident lawyer?
The good news is that at Strong Law you do not have to worry about paying legal fees up front. Our Missoula car accident attorneys accept cases on a contingency basis. This means unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement on your behalf, we do not collect any legal fees. Once we settle your case, we will take our fee from the settlement.
We understand that clients have many questions after an accident and are here to answer them as they arise. Our Missoula car accident lawyers will be there for you throughout the entire legal process, keeping you informed and addressing your concerns.
How Your Actions Following a Car Accident in Missoula Can Dramatically Affect the Outcome of Your Case
Following a car accident, victims should take the following steps and heed these warnings:
- Seek medical attention – Even when you think your injuries are minor, get immediate medical attention.
- Notify your insurance company — Use caution when speaking with insurers to make sure you do not accept any blame for the accident.
- Keep track of your progress and setbacks — As you recover, keep track of any progress you make recovering from your injuries, as well as any setbacks you may experience.
It is essential to take these steps because medical records are needed to prove any injuries sustained. Furthermore, even the slightest admission of fault can jeopardize your chances at negotiating a satisfactory settlement with an insurance adjuster. Finally, in order for your car accident lawyer to effectively represent you and secure justice on your behalf, they must have information regarding both successes and setbacks experienced during recovery.
”I was in a hit and run accident on March 11, 2022. Strong Law Firmt took my case. I had excellent service from them. My attorney Ben was great, but the super Star was Cristina. She truly took the bull by the horns and got everything done for me in a timely and expeditious manner. She was a true peach and I am so glad to have worked with her. Thanks Cristina!!!” – Laurie Rogers (Google Review)
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact An Experienced Missoula Car Accident Attorney Today
After a traumatic car accident, you may find yourself feeling overwhelmed and perplexed. However, Strong Law can provide reliable assistance in this challenging time. Our team is dedicated to forming a solid case on your behalf and fighting vigorously for justice and the compensation that will reduce any financial struggles you might be facing due to the incident. Lean on us – at Strong Law we are here for you! Let our experienced car accident lawyers in Missoula give you the peace of mind of knowing you have someone fighting to protect your best interests in a car accident injury case. We have offices in three states and conveniently located offices in Boise, Missoula, Oklahoma City, Tacoma, Portland and SLC.
You must act quickly because court cases have a time limit for filing. In Oklahoma, the statute of limitations is usually 2 years from your injury date or after wrongful death occurs. If you do not submit claims within this timeline, you will be unable to recover any compensation for your injuries. So it’s essential that our attorneys begin working on your case as soon as possible while evidence can still be gathered and witnesses located easily! Don’t miss out on recovering what’s rightfully yours – get started now!
It is essential to fully understand the fees associated with a car accident lawsuit before hiring a Missoula car accident attorney. Your lawyer will collaborate closely with you on what damages should be included in your settlement, as well as the lowest amount that you are willing to accept. Keep in mind, it’s always up to you whether or not a given offer is accepted – even after enlisting legal help.
Call our car accident lawyer in Missoula today at 206-741-1053 for a free initial consultation to discuss your individual situation and see how we can help. There is no charge unless we win a settlement for you.