Lake Oswego, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Lake Oswego personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these challenging times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life’s challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Clackamas County, OR, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing because of the incidents others have caused in your life.
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Lake Oswego personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will find he is ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Multnomah County personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you.
Call Strong Law now at (206) 741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Lake Oswego Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Clackamas County, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this,
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs,
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury,
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all,
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations,
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident,
- Pain and suffering, and
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our personal injury attorneys will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Lake Oswego Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Multnomah County, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Lake Oswego personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at (206) 741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Clackamas County, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Lake Oswego, OR, Personal Injury FAQs
Life has a certain rhythm in Lake Oswego. A serious personal injury completely disrupts that rhythm. When seemingly nothing makes sense, our Multnomah County personal injury lawyers provide some much-needed clarity, in addition to much-needed financial compensation.
How Do I Know I Have a Case?
Only an oncologist can effectively diagnose cancer, and only a personal injury lawyer can effectively determine if you have a case. This determination must account for all the evidence in the case, as well as applicable legal theories.
A head-on crash is a good example. Assume Stan crosses the centerline and hits Ollie. At first, it seems that Stan is clearly responsible for the wreck. But if the evidence reveals that Stan was not driving recklessly, Ollie may have had the last clear chance (a legal doctrine) to avoid that wreck. If that is the case, Ollie is legally responsible for Stan’s damages.
My Insurance Agent Says I Need to Settle Now. What Should I Do?
You should probably reject the settlement offer. Insurance agents are quick to make offers that are in the company’s best interests. A personal injury lawyer, on the other hand, looks out for your interests.
Understandably, injury victims are eager to move on with their lives. So, it is tempting to take an early settlement offer. That is especially true if the victim expects a health insurance company to pay most or all medical bills.
The only problem is that, at this early juncture, it is impossible to tell if the settlement offer is fair. That is especially true since, in most cases, group health plans do not cover injury-related costs. So, an unfair settlement could leave the victim holding a very large financial bag.
A personal injury attorney evaluates all the evidence, as well as applicable legal theories, to determine a claim’s settlement value. That figure is like a new car’s sticker price. Then, an attorney negotiates with an insurance company to obtain the best possible deal. If these negotiations stall or break down, a Clackamas County personal injury attorney fights for victims in court.
When Do You Need a Lake Oswego Personal Injury Lawyer to File a Case?
Unless you are willing to settle for less, you always need a Multnomah County personal injury lawyer to file a case. Lawyer-negotiated settlements are much higher than non-lawyer-negotiated settlements.
More money, in the end, is only one advantage of working with a lawyer. The injury claims process is very complex with many intricate rules. Judges expect litigants to know these rules, even if they are not lawyers. An unintentional mistake could completely derail a personal injury claim.
Furthermore, a good personal injury attorney does most of the work in a personal injury case. Therefore, a victim can focus on getting better. During the case, good lawyers proactively communicate with their clients, so they are never in the dark.
What Are Some Examples of Personal Injury Claims?
In general, if someone else’s negligence caused the injury, you may have a personal injury claim. Some examples include:
- Vehicle Collisions: Every year, car crashes injure or kill millions of Americans. Driver error causes over 98 percent of these wrecks. This error is usually aggressive driving, like speeding, or impaired operation, like driving under the influence of alcohol. Drivers who misbehave in these ways are clearly negligent.
- Slip-and-Falls: These incidents send more people to hospital Emergency Rooms than vehicle collisions. A slip-and-fall could happen outdoors or indoors. In both situations, property owners usually have a duty of care to keep their premises reasonably safe. They must immediately address all fall and other injury hazards.
- Brain Injuries: The jarring motion of a fall or car crash could cause a Traumatic Brain Injury. This motion causes the brain to slam against the insides of the skull. When that happens, brain cells die, and these cells never regenerate. Therefore, brain injury medical treatment and physical therapy is a long, difficult, and expensive process.
The law holds professionals, like doctors and truck drivers, to a higher legal standard. So, it is easier for a personal injury attorney to prove negligence, or a lack of care, in professional negligence cases.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers in Lake Oswego, OR. help you determine what type of compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private. You can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact Our Lake Oswego Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started
Our team wants to help you with your case today. Let our personal injury attorneys servicing Multnomah County, OR, work for you. Set up a free consultation to discuss your case. There is no obligation to hire us after this initial meeting.
Call Strong Law at (206) 741-1053 to set one up today.