Lacey, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Lacey personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation.
We understand these complicated and devastating events At Strong Law and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
No amount of financial compensation may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life’s challenges and obstacles.
Our Personal injury lawyers in Lacey, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing due to the incidents others have caused in your life.
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Lacey personal injury attorney will provide allow you to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and are able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Lacey personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risk of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Don’t let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Lacey Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Lacey, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Lacey personal injury attorney will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Lacey Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Thurston County will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony proving your losses.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Lacey personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to the Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Lacey, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Lacey, WA Personal Injury FAQs
When a sudden and unexpected trauma injury or medical diagnosis turns life upside down, people understandably have many questions about their legal and financial rights. Whether you partner without Lacey, WA, personal injury attorneys or not, we want you to know more about the legal process. So, we have collected some commonly asked questions and answered them below.
How do I know I have a case?
Proving personal injury means showing that negligence occurred. It is complicated, but our Lacey personal injury lawyers can help you get that information when you meet with us.
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
Every situation is different, but our goal is to ensure you get comprehensive compensation for your losses. Do not rush to close your case. Instead, contact our personal injury attorneys in Lacey, WA, to discuss your case fully to ensure you get all of the compensation owed.
When do you need a Lacey personal injury lawyer to file a case?
Insurance companies earn over $1 trillion a year. They use this money to hire gangs of lawyers whose only goal is to reduce or deny compensation to victims. These attorneys do not care about what is right or wrong. Like all good attorneys, they only care about their client’s well-being, which is insurance company profits.
So, if they hope to obtain fair compensation, personal injury victims not only need a Lacy personal injury attorney to file their cases. They also need someone to repeatedly stand up for their rights when the case goes to court.
Any of the thousands of lawyers in Thurston County could probably handle a personal injury case. But only a few have the right combination of:
- Experience. Many attorneys have practiced personal injury law for years and rarely go to court. Instead, they look for a quick and easy way out. So, your attorney should have some trial experience and be willing to go the distance for you.
- Dedication. Some lawyers are like general practice doctors. They handle all kinds of legal matters. However, you should see an oncologist and not a general practice doctor if you have cancer. Likewise, you should work with a Lacey personal injury attorney if you were hurt in an accident.
- Accessibility. Frequently, personal injury victims have difficulty getting around, especially on bad days. So, your lawyer should be close to your home or office.
The Lacey personal injury attorneys at Strong Law check all these boxes. Our lawyers have decades of combined experience. That includes trial experience. We are dedicated solely to personal injury victims, and we have several office locations throughout Thurston County and nearby jurisdictions.
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Car crashes are the most common personal injury claims. These incidents kill or seriously injure millions of Americans every year. Driver error, usually aggressive or impaired driving, causes over 98 percent of these collisions.
This category also includes incidents like motorcycle crashes and truck crashes. These incidents are very complex. For example, an out-of-state holding company usually owned the bus or truck involved in a large vehicle collision.
Vehicle collisions are more common, but falls are usually more serious. Fall injuries are the leading cause of emergency room visits and the leading cause of missed days from work. The force of a fall is not as extreme as the force in a car crash. However, fall victims have no seat belts, airbags, or other safety systems to protect them.
Other kinds of personal injuries include swimming pool drownings, dog bites, and unintentional poisonings, mostly drug overdoses. Still, other kinds of personal injury matters are unrelated to individual negligence. A single defective product often causes catastrophic injuries to hundreds or thousands of people.
How long does a personal injury case take?
Occasionally, personal injury claims settle almost immediately. If all issues in the case are crystal clear, insurance companies usually have to settle claims within a few weeks.
Unfortunately, almost no personal injury cases are cut and dry. Legal defenses, like comparative fault, often create liability issues. Damage disputes are common as well. Insurance adjusters usually only approve the cheapest medical, mechanical, and other fixes. They often don’t approve reasonably necessary fixes.
Insurance companies use these questions as an excuse to drag their feet. As a result, many claims do not settle until relatively late in the process. Once preliminary matters are resolved, a judge appoints a third-party mediator to oversee settlement negotiations. This mediator ensures that both sides negotiate in good faith. Therefore, no foot-dragging is allowed.
Personal injury settlements usually include compensation for economic losses, such as medical bills, and non-economic losses, such as pain and suffering. Additional punitive damages are available as well, in some extreme cases.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private where you can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact Our Lacey Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started
Our team wants to help you with your case today. Let our personal injury attorneys servicing Thurston County work for you. Set up a free consultation to discuss your case. There is no obligation to hire us after this initial meeting. Call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to set one up today or use the form on this page to help you get started.