Everett Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer
Every time you head out onto the road, you run the risk of an accident. Motorcycle riders are often faced with far more concerns than the average car driver. Not only do their vehicles have less overall protection, but they also are victims when other drivers do not see them or when someone decides to create a dangerous obstacle. If you suffered injuries resulting from an instance of negligence, our Everett motorcycle accident lawyers want to help you to get through it.
At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you get compensation for your losses from the parties responsible for them. We provide honest, clear information and aggressive legal support as we work to prove your case. You can depend on our motorcycle accident attorneys in Everett, WA, to guide you through your legal problems.FREE CONSULTATION
Why Choose Us for Your Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
As you face the traumatic outcomes of a motorcycle accident, it is critical to know you have the very best professional by your side. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, are committed to supporting your best outcome. You can depend on us to do this for several reasons.
- Our Results. Our case results speak for themselves. Take a look at the millions of dollars in awards we have helped our clients to receive. We will work that hard for you, too.
- Our Success Rate. We have a 98% success rate. That shows just how committed we are to working with our clients to help them win their cases.
- Our Testimonials. We do not just see you as a number. We care about your needs and are compassionate professionals. Read our client testimonials. You’ll see we have a proven track record backed by our clients.
- Our Experience. When you read Attorney Jed Strong’s bio, you’ll see just how committed he is to his clients. Our years of experience helping people through some of the most difficult times of their lives matter.
- Our Availability. After a motorcycle accident, you need to focus on the recovery process. Let us handle the entire legal process for you. We’ll deal with the insurance companies and attorneys while you focus on recovery.
You deserve the best Everett motorcycle accident lawyer. Strong Law is here for you. Contact us to request a free consultation to discuss your case. Call us at 206-741-1053 now.
How Do You Know You Have a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Many people suffer significant injuries from motorcycle accidents. These may include long-lasting and debilitating injuries. Insurance companies may seem to be readily available to help you and may cover most of the medical bills you have. Yet, you may not get the fair compensation owed to you. Remember, they will do everything they can to lower what they pay you.
You may need to seek legal support to ensure your claim is comprehensive enough and that you get the compensation owed to you. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, will work with you to determine what your losses are. Some of them may include:
- Medical bills you have and those you may need in the future
- Lost time at work
- Property damages
- Loss of use of your arms or legs
- Pain and suffering.
In some situations, motorcycle accidents can prove to be fatal. In this situation, the immediate family may wish to pursue financial support through claims for loss of companionship and loss of future wages. While nothing bring back your loved one or ease the pain you feel from the loss, you may deserve financial compensation to help you get through this time.
Our Everett motorcycle accident lawyers will work closely with you to determine what steps can be taken to protect your rights. Call us now for a free consultation at 206-741-1053.
Challenging Cases Require Aggressive Legal Support
There are some motorcycle accidents that have very devastating effects. When these cases occur, the recovery of full damages, especially against an at-fault driver, can be challenging. Insurance companies always try to encourage you to settle these cases early. Do not do that.
Our 98% success rate demonstrates our dedication to helping clients with serious and severe losses to get the financial support they need. We will help you, too.
If you have a loved one that suffered severe losses such as in injuries like the following, do not move forward with an insurance company until you have motorcycle accident attorneys in Everette, WA, working with you.
- Traumatic brain injuries or other head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Disfiguring injuries
- Road rash
- Lacerations and internal organ damage
- Broken bones
Our commitment to you is simple. We will be there to guide you and support you through this difficult process. We will do our best to take the pressure and stress off so you can focus on healing.
Why You Need a Trusted Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
There is many reasons to work with an Everett motorcycle accident lawyer. Our team will work closely with you to help you through the entire process. Consider some of the ways we do that:
- We gather evidence. We will work hard to gather evidence in your case. This includes witness statements and expert testimony. Accident recreation can also help.
- We pursue negligence. Our goal is to prove that there is evidence of negligence in your case. In doing so, we may be able to help ensure you get the compensation owed to you.
- We handle the insurance companies. While you are healing and recovering, you do not need the stress and frustration of dealing with an insurance company. Let us do the work for you instead.
- We handle the attorneys. Insurance companies have high-powered and highly skilled attorneys who will try to reduce your settlement or even try to make you admit you were at fault. Let us deal with them instead.
- We will settle or go to court. Our goal is always to help you to get the best settlement possible. If that does not happen, we will pursue legal action in a court of law.
When you work with Strong Law, you have a trusted team of professionals working hard to support your best outcome. Let our Everett motorcycle lawyers guide you through the process, ensuring that you receive the very best level of care for your needs.
At Strong Law, we are passionate about protecting your clients. Let us help you through this process with care and compassion while also fighting aggressively to defend your rights. Call us now to schedule a consultation at 206-741-1053.
Everett, WA, Motorcycle Accident Case FAQs
When you reach out to our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, we will take the time to answer each question you have. We will go through your case carefully with you. While you wait for that appointment, we can answer some key questions for you here.
Why shouldn’t I just settle the case with the insurance company?
I’m not sure I am getting enough money to cover my bills. What can I do?
What is the statute of limitations on motorcycle accidents in WA?
How much will I get for my motorcycle accident claim?
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”