Everett Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer
Every time you head out onto the road, you run the risk of an accident. Motorcycle riders are often faced with far more concerns than the average car driver. Not only do their vehicles have less overall protection, but they also are victims when other drivers do not see them or when someone decides to create a dangerous obstacle. If you suffered injuries resulting from an instance of negligence, our Everett motorcycle accident lawyers want to help you to get through it.
At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you get compensation for your losses from the parties responsible for them. We provide honest, clear information and aggressive legal support as we work to prove your case. You can depend on our motorcycle accident attorneys in Everett, WA, to guide you through your legal problems.
Why Choose Us for Your Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
As you face the traumatic outcomes of a motorcycle accident, it is critical to know you have the very best professional by your side. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, are committed to supporting your best outcome. You can depend on us to do this for several reasons.
- Our Results. Our case results speak for themselves. Take a look at the millions of dollars in awards we have helped our clients to receive. We will work that hard for you, too.
- Our Success Rate. We have a 98% success rate. That shows just how committed we are to working with our clients to help them win their cases.
- Our Testimonials. We do not just see you as a number. We care about your needs and are compassionate professionals. Read our client testimonials. You’ll see we have a proven track record backed by our clients.
- Our Experience. When you read Attorney Jed Strong’s bio, you’ll see just how committed he is to his clients. Our years of experience helping people through some of the most difficult times of their lives matter.
- Our Availability. After a motorcycle accident, you need to focus on the recovery process. Let us handle the entire legal process for you. We’ll deal with the insurance companies and attorneys while you focus on recovery.
You deserve the best Everett motorcycle accident lawyer. Strong Law is here for you. Contact us to request a free consultation to discuss your case. Call us at 206-741-1053 now.
How Do You Know You Have a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Many people suffer significant injuries from motorcycle accidents. These may include long-lasting and debilitating injuries. Insurance companies may seem to be readily available to help you and may cover most of the medical bills you have. Yet, you may not get the fair compensation owed to you. Remember, they will do everything they can to lower what they pay you.
You may need to seek legal support to ensure your claim is comprehensive enough and that you get the compensation owed to you. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, will work with you to determine what your losses are. Some of them may include:
- Medical bills you have and those you may need in the future
- Lost time at work
- Property damages
- Loss of use of your arms or legs
- Pain and suffering.
In some situations, motorcycle accidents can prove to be fatal. In this situation, the immediate family may wish to pursue financial support through claims for loss of companionship and loss of future wages. While nothing bring back your loved one or ease the pain you feel from the loss, you may deserve financial compensation to help you get through this time.
Our Everett motorcycle accident lawyers will work closely with you to determine what steps can be taken to protect your rights. Call us now for a free consultation at 206-741-1053.
Challenging Cases Require Aggressive Legal Support
There are some motorcycle accidents that have very devastating effects. When these cases occur, the recovery of full damages, especially against an at-fault driver, can be challenging. Insurance companies always try to encourage you to settle these cases early. Do not do that.
Our 98% success rate demonstrates our dedication to helping clients with serious and severe losses to get the financial support they need. We will help you, too.
If you have a loved one that suffered severe losses such as in injuries like the following, do not move forward with an insurance company until you have motorcycle accident attorneys in Everette, WA, working with you.
- Traumatic brain injuries or other head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Disfiguring injuries
- Road rash
- Lacerations and internal organ damage
- Broken bones
Our commitment to you is simple. We will be there to guide you and support you through this difficult process. We will do our best to take the pressure and stress off so you can focus on healing.
Why You Need a Trusted Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
There is many reasons to work with an Everett motorcycle accident lawyer. Our team will work closely with you to help you through the entire process. Consider some of the ways we do that:
- We gather evidence. We will work hard to gather evidence in your case. This includes witness statements and expert testimony. Accident recreation can also help.
- We pursue negligence. Our goal is to prove that there is evidence of negligence in your case. In doing so, we may be able to help ensure you get the compensation owed to you.
- We handle the insurance companies. While you are healing and recovering, you do not need the stress and frustration of dealing with an insurance company. Let us do the work for you instead.
- We handle the attorneys. Insurance companies have high-powered and highly skilled attorneys who will try to reduce your settlement or even try to make you admit you were at fault. Let us deal with them instead.
- We will settle or go to court. Our goal is always to help you to get the best settlement possible. If that does not happen, we will pursue legal action in a court of law.
When you work with Strong Law, you have a trusted team of professionals working hard to support your best outcome. Let our Everett motorcycle lawyers guide you through the process, ensuring that you receive the very best level of care for your needs.
At Strong Law, we are passionate about protecting your clients. Let us help you through this process with care and compassion while also fighting aggressively to defend your rights. Call us now to schedule a consultation at 206-741-1053.
Everett, WA, Motorcycle Accident Case FAQs
When you reach out to our motorcycle accident lawyers in Everett, WA, we will take the time to answer each question you have. We will go through your case carefully with you. While you wait for that appointment, we can answer some key questions for you here.
Why shouldn’t I just settle the case with the insurance company?
You could do so, but insurance companies often are aggressive at getting you to settle fast so that you do not add any additional costs to your claim. They are not working to support you but rather are working to reduce what they pay out. With the help of an Everett motorcycle accident attorney, you know you are getting the full compensation owed to you.
I’m not sure I am getting enough money to cover my bills. What can I do?
As you work with an insurance company to try to settle your medical bills, you could be missing out on key compensation. This is especially true if you are likely to need rehabilitation, additional procedures, or help with covering your financial losses. Do not settle until you are ready – and that means having an Everett motorcycle accident lawyer on your side.
What is the statute of limitations on motorcycle accidents in WA?
Under Washington law, you have 3 years from the date of the accident to file a claim for your losses. That time will go quickly, and witness statements change. You need to be sure you act fast to preserve your evidence and get the best outcome possible.
How much will I get for my motorcycle accident claim?
You may be owed compensation for medical bills, lost time at work, long-term care needs, pain and suffering, and other losses you have. Let our Everett motorcycle accident lawyers help you navigate this process.
You do not have to face financial loss and other hardships on your own. Let our team be there for you. Ask us all of the questions you have when you come in for a consultation.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
EXPECT OUTSTANDING RESULTS FROM OUR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN EVERETT, WA
Our Everett motorcycle accident attorney, Jed Strong, is ready to help you. Contact us today to get the help you need to get through your case. We are here to support you. Schedule a free consultation with us by calling 206-741-1053 now.