Everett Burn Injury Lawyers
Burn injuries can be incredibly painful, disfiguring, and even life-threatening. If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury in Everett, Washington, it is important to seek the help of an experienced attorney. At Strong Law Attorneys, we specialize in representing clients who have suffered burn injuries due to the negligence of others. Our Everett burn injury lawyers are here to help you navigate the legal system and fight for the compensation you deserve.FREE CONSULTATION
What Causes Burn Injuries?
Burn injuries can occur in a variety of ways. Some of the most common causes of burn injuries in Everett, WA include:
- Fires and explosions
- Chemical exposure
- Electrical accidents
- Scalding from hot liquids or steam
- Contact with hot objects
- Radiation exposure
- Vehicle Accidents.
Burn injuries can range from minor to severe. First-degree burns affect only the outer layer of skin and can usually be treated with home remedies. Second-degree burns affect the outer layer of skin and the layer underneath and can result in blisters, swelling, and pain. Third-degree burns are the most severe, affecting all layers of skin and potentially causing permanent damage.
What are the Long-Term Effects of Burn Injuries?
The long-term effects of burn injuries can be devastating. In addition to physical pain and scarring, burn victims may experience emotional trauma and a decreased quality of life. Depending on the severity of the burn, victims may require ongoing medical treatment, physical therapy, and psychological counseling. They may also be unable to work or perform daily tasks, leading to lost wages and a diminished sense of independence.
Why Choose Strong Law Attorneys?
At Strong Law Attorneys, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that burn injuries can take on victims and their families. That is why we are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized representation for our clients.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us to represent you in your burn injury case:
- Experience: Our attorneys have years of experience handling burn injury cases in Everett and throughout Washington. We have a deep understanding of the legal system and the tactics that insurance companies use to avoid paying fair compensation to victims.
- Aggressive Advocacy: We fight tirelessly on behalf of our clients to ensure that they receive the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. We are not afraid to take on big insurance companies and corporations in court if necessary.
- 98 % Win Rate: We have a 98% win rate and have won millions of dollars for our clients in compensation.
- Personalized Attention: We understand that every burn injury case is unique. That is why we take the time to get to know our clients and their specific needs. We work closely with medical experts and other professionals to build a compelling case on your behalf.
- No Upfront Fees: We believe that everyone deserves access to quality legal representation, regardless of their financial situation. That is why we work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we do not get paid unless you do.
Burn Injuries Sustained During a Vehicle Accident
Vehicle accidents are a common cause of burn injuries. When a car or truck collides with another vehicle, a stationary object, or a pedestrian, the impact can cause a fire or explosion, resulting in serious burn injuries.
Burn injuries sustained during a vehicle accident can be particularly devastating, as they can result in permanent scarring, disfigurement, and emotional trauma. Victims may require extensive medical treatment, including skin grafts, reconstructive surgery, and rehabilitation.
If you have been injured in a vehicle accident that resulted in burn injuries, it is important to seek the help of an experienced burn injury lawyer. At Strong Law Attorneys, we have extensive experience representing clients who have suffered burn injuries in vehicle accidents.
Our Everett burn injury lawyers can help you navigate the legal system, negotiate with insurance companies, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Burn Injuries in Vehicle Accidents
There are several ways in which burn injuries can occur during a vehicle accident. Some of the most common causes of burn injuries in vehicle accidents include:
- Fuel tank explosions: When a vehicle collides with another object, the fuel tank can rupture, leading to a fire or explosion. This can result in serious burn injuries to the driver and passengers.
- Airbag burns: While airbags can prevent serious injuries during a collision, they can also cause burns due to the chemicals and heat that are released upon deployment.
- Hot metal: During a vehicle accident, metal parts of the car can become hot and cause burns upon contact with the skin. This can be particularly dangerous if the burns occur on the face or hands.
- Chemical burns: If a vehicle carrying hazardous materials is involved in an accident, the chemicals can spill and cause serious burn injuries to those involved in the accident as well as to first responders and bystanders.
Why You Need an Experienced Burn Injury Lawyer
If you have suffered burn injuries in a vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. However, navigating the legal system and negotiating with insurance companies can be complex and overwhelming. That is why it is important to seek the help of an experienced burn injury lawyer.
At Strong Law Attorneys, our Everett burn injury lawyers have the knowledge and experience needed to help you navigate the legal system and fight for the compensation you deserve. We will investigate the cause of your accident, gather evidence, and work with medical experts to build a compelling case on your behalf.
If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury, you likely have many questions about your legal options and the compensation you may be entitled to. At Strong Law Attorneys, we understand the confusion and stress that can come with such an experience, and we are here to help.
How much is my burn injury case worth?
The value of your burn injury case depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the cost of your medical treatment, and the impact of your injuries on your daily life. Our attorneys can help you understand the potential value of your case based on your specific circumstances.
How long will it take to resolve my burn injury case?
The timeline for resolving a burn injury case can vary depending on the complexity of the case and the willingness of the other party to negotiate a fair settlement. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to resolve your case as quickly as possible, while still ensuring that you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
What if I cannot afford to pay for legal representation?
At Strong Law Attorneys, everyone deserves access to quality legal representation. That is why we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not get paid unless you do. This means you will not have to pay any upfront fees or out-of-pocket expenses. We only get paid if we win your case, and our fee is a percentage of your compensation.
Can I file a burn injury claim if the injury was my fault?
In some cases, you may still be able to file a burn injury claim even if the injury was partially your fault. Washington follows a comparative fault system, which means that your percentage of fault may reduce your compensation. For example, if you were found to be 20% at fault for the accident that caused your burn injuries, your compensation would be reduced by 20%.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about burn injuries or filing a burn injury claim in Washington, please do not hesitate to contact Strong Law Attorneys. Our experienced Everett burn injury lawyers are here to help you every step of the way.