Edmonds, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need an Edmonds personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. We understand these complicated and devastating events at Strong Law and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
No amount of financial compensation may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Edmonds, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing due to the incidents others have caused in your life.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Us?
Working with an Edmonds personal injury attorney will allow you to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Edmonds personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire an Edmonds Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients need to realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Edmonds, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine your losses. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Edmonds personal injury attorney will discuss all your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Edmonds Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case quickly and eliminate as much payment as possible. Our personal injury attorneys in Snohomish County, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring an Edmonds personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-737-7168 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to the Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Edmonds, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We’ll handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove it in a court of law.
Edmonds, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law:
How do I know I have a case?
Compensation is available if an Edmonds personal injury attorney proves negligence by a preponderance of the evidence.
Negligence is basically a lack of care. Most people in most situations have a duty of reasonable care. That includes most drivers and property owners. A lower, or higher, duty of care applies in some situations. If a property owner, vehicle operator, or other person breached the duty of care, and that breach caused damages, that person was negligent.
So, you only know if you have a case if an Edmonds personal injury lawyer evaluates it. Even if an insurance adjuster, first responder, or other individual said you were at fault, compensation may still be available.
A preponderance of the evidence means that a claim is more likely to be true than not. That is one of the lowest standards of proof in Washington law. Evidence in most personal injury cases includes the police accident report, if any, witness statements, and medical bills. Electronic evidence, such as surveillance camera footage, may also be quite useful.
This evidence must be credible in court. Once again, credibility is a legal question that only a Snohomish County personal injury lawyer can answer.
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
Almost all insurance company adjusters quickly make settlement offers, often when the victim is still in the hospital. It is very tempting to take these offers. Understandably, most victims are anxious to move on with their lives. However, there is simply no way to tell, even for an Edmonds personal injury lawyer, if quick offers are fair offers.
Additionally, it is almost impossible to reopen settled cases. So, even if it turns out the offer was patently unfair, the victim has usually stuck with it anyway.
So, instead of accepting the first offer, ask a Snohomish County personal injury attorney to evaluate your case. At Strong Law, initial injury consultations are always free. After an attorney collects evidence and researches the law, victims are in a much better position to obtain the compensation they need and deserve than a stingy adjuster offers.
When do you need an Edmonds personal injury lawyer to file a case?
A fall, dog bite, car crash, or another personal injury victim without a lawyer is a little like a local Little League team taking on the Seattle Mariners. No matter how hard the Little Leaguers play, they have no chance of winning the game. Almost immediately after a personal injury, an insurance company usually hires a gang of lawyers to protect its interests. Non-lawyers have no chance against lawyers.
This quick hiring is a double-edged sword. Most insurance companies, especially smaller companies, hire outside counsel to handle these claims. These lawyers often charge more than $1,000 per hour. The harder a Snohomish County personal injury attorney makes these lawyers work, the faster the tab runs up. Therefore, in these situations, the insurance company is often motivated to settle the claim quickly and avoid racking up further costs.
On a related note, only personal injury attorneys can connect victims with doctors who charge nothing upfront for their professional services.
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Some attorneys only handle select kinds of personal injury cases. But at Strong Law, we handle a wide variety of matters, such as:
- Vehicle Collisions: These incidents kill or seriously injure millions of Americans each year. Although they were supposed to have the opposite effect, because of necessary coronavirus lockdowns, the number of fatal collisions surged to a near-record level.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The generally mild, year-round weather in Washington means many pedestrians are on the road. During collisions, these victims have no protection from oncoming cars. Instead, they are completely exposed to danger.
- Falls: Car wrecks are the leading cause of fatal injuries in the United States. Fall injuries, mostly slip-and-fall incidents, are the leading cause of nonfatal injuries. These incidents often cause broken bones, head injuries, and other serious injuries which, in many cases, are permanent.
- Dog Bites: Each year, dogs bite millions of people. A considerable number of these people suffer severe physical and emotional injuries. Physically, a dog bite is worse than a fall. In addition to knockdown-related wounds, a dog’s teeth usually cause deep puncture wounds and severe lacerations. Emotionally, many of these victims, especially children, must endure Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Frequently, a third party, like an employer or landlord, is financially responsible for the damages in these cases.
How long does a personal injury case take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers in Edmonds, WA. Help you determine what compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private, where you can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”