Billings Car Accident Lawyer
All too often, the aftermath of car accidents in Montana can be devastating- from property damage to serious physical injuries or death. And for a car accidents survivor, there are additional complications that may arise – like medical debts incurred when they’re unable to work due their personal injuries and insurance coverage falling short of covering all expenses associated with the tragedy. This creates a difficult future for many as they face financial hardship without any obvious solutions available.
If you or someone close to you has suffered an injury, been hurt, or lost their life in a car collision, it is possible to gain compensation through either insurance claims or civil action. Nonetheless, navigating the complexities of Montana personal injury laws can be difficult without guidance from an experienced automobile accident attorney. Don’t take any chances by attempting self-representation; enlisting legal help will ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive fair reparations quickly!
At Strong Law, we understand the difficult financial situation you may be facing following an accident and are here to guide you through your car accident case. No amount of money can make up for any suffering endured from the incident, however it can help reduce some of the stress associated with rebuilding your life. We will stay by your side throughout this entire process so that together we can get back on track. Our Billings car accident lawyers are experts in Montana law and have plenty of practice dealing with insurance companies, courts, and other aspects of the legal system. We will manage all negotiations required for a fair resolution to your case so you can concentrate on promoting your own wellbeing as well as that of your family. Allow us to ease this burden for you while you recover at peace.
We provide a complimentary, no-cost consultation to identify the most effective path forward – and there’s nothing to pay unless we win your case. Call us today at 206-741-1053 to get started.
Experienced Billings Car Accident Attorneys With a Proven Track Record of Success
Why Choose Strong Law?
Selecting the ideal lawyer to handle your legal needs in Billings can be daunting. When making this decision, it is imperative that you find someone who not only makes you feel comfortable but also possesses the qualifications and expertise needed to get positive results. Here are some reasons why we think Strong Law is your best choice:
- Our firm has been led by Attorney Jed Strong since its founding in 2016, providing us with the skill and knowledge necessary to win. After being employed by insurance companies beforehand, he acquired invaluable understanding into how they conduct business– this knowledge gives him the assurance required to successfully battle for his clients.
- Our clients’ satisfaction comes first, and that is evident in the countless testimonials they have given us after we helped them navigate through difficult times following a Billings car crash. We are proud to be able to offer our clients assurance during such trying situations.
- We win big. Our Billings car accident attorneys at Strong Law win 98% of our cases, including a $1.1 million settlement for a rear-end accident at a stoplight.
- We know the strategies insurance companies use and are experts at negotiating on your behalf. Our first priority is to secure a fair settlement without going through litigation, however if necessary, we have no problem taking this issue all the way to court.
- Let us provide a complimentary consultation to review the particulars of your case and demonstrate how our team can be an asset.
- We work on a contingency basis, so you pay no fees unless and until we win and you get your money.
Discover How Our Billings Car Accident Attorneys Can Benefit You
When you have our Strong Law legal team on your side, we will start working for you immediately. We will:
- Let’s join forces and assess the facts of this episode to pinpoint who is responsible, then look into what kind of settlement we should pursue.
- Carefully scrutinize each element of the accident, collecting all available evidence such as photographs and videos from the incident site, along with police reports, ambulance records and medical documents.
- Obtain testimonies from witnesses and first responders to create a comprehensive understanding of the incident.
- Consider consulting with knowledgeable accident reconstruction experts and experienced legal professionals to gain insight into the potential long-term impacts of your injuries, losses, or damages.
- It is essential to consider all of the losses you have endured, including current and future medical expenses, missed wages due to inability to work, damaged property, and other non-monetary forms of harm such as pain or suffering.
- Maximize your reimbursement by engaging in a well-crafted negotiation with the insurance company and their legal representatives.
- Present your evidence and take legal action to obtain a just outcome in the event that negotiations fail.
At Strong Law, our accomplished legal team is dedicated to assisting accident victims in Billings as they pursue rightful compensation. We will guide you throughout every step of the ordeal, offering unequivocal explanations and responding swiftly to any inquiries or concerns that may arise. When dealing with such a trying time in your life, rest assured knowing we are here for you! Rest assured knowing that your well-being is our top priority. We understand how car accidents can disrupt someone’s life, and it is our commitment to help you get back on track as fast as possible. Our Billings car accident lawyers will take care of all the legal matters so that you don’t have to stress about them. Have faith in us – we are here for you!
Don’t gamble with your future by leaving the success of your Billings car accident claim to chance. Take control and invest in yourself to guarantee you are fully compensated for this unfortunate incident!
After an unfortunate accident on Billings roads, it is essential to look into medical aid and contact your insurer. However, before you divulge any details make sure to speak with our acclaimed car crash lawyer in Billings! Our attorney will provide their specialist advice so that you feel secure each step of the way. Don’t hesitate – get ahold of us as soon as possible for the peace of mind that comes after a collision!
At Strong Law, our car accident lawyers are ready to fight for what you deserve. We will help you receive just compensation that can cover medical expenses incurred after the accident and in the future, as well as damages done to your property and any lost wages due to the incident. Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053.
A Billings Car Accident Attorney Can Assist You in Obtaining a Variety of Forms of Financial Restitution.
Following an incident, costs can swiftly accrue. That’s why our attorneys carefully document the entirety of your wounds and medical care you need to recuperate. Our mission is to secure enough compensation for all additional expenses so that you don’t have this added strain in your life as you heal. We want only one thing: for you not worry about money but instead concentrate on recovering without any further stress or anxieties.
In a successful case in the state of Montana, our Strong Law personal injury attorneys can win a settlement that covers both your economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages — If you suffer serious injuries in an Billings car wreck, you could be entitled to compensation for economic damages that cover monetary losses which include:
- Lost Wages — If you have experienced a job disruption due to your car accident, whether it is short-term or permanent, Billings auto accident attorneys are here to help ensure that you get the compensation for wages and benefits lost. We can estimate what possible losses may occur if you are unable to return to work. Don’t suffer in silence – our team of experienced legal professionals will fight on your behalf until justice is served!
- Medical Expenses — In addition to the medical bills for your treatment immediately following an accident, you can also seek compensation for specialized tests, transportation to and from medical visits, and prescription medications. Severe car accidents that result in brain or spinal injuries may have very high medical costs.
- Home Modifications — If your home requires modification so you can stay at home while recovering, you may be able to hold the negligent parties financially responsible for the costs of these modifications.
- Property damage, including repairing or replacing your car.
- In the case of a fatal accident, funeral and burial expenses.
- Other Possible Compensation — Every case is different, and it is important for you to have a skilled health care team address your physical condition following a car accident. If you are unable to return to work, you may be entitled to get compensation for vocational rehabilitation and other expenses which you may incur as a result of your injuries. In extreme cases, we may be able to seek punitive damages.
Noneconomic damages — Considering the particulars of your injury, you may also be eligible for remuneration for non-economic damages. These are all losses that aren’t easily quantifiable, however detrimental to your life such as:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress.
Don’t be forced into financial hardship due to someone else’s carelessness. Reach out immediately after an auto accident to a dependable Billings car accident attorney for help. Instead of attempting negotiations with the insurance company on your own, count on us to fight in order that you receive maximum compensation for any injuries sustained! Our team will clearly explain how this applies specifically to your case.
Call Strong Law today at 206-741-1053 to speak with a Billings car accident lawyer.
Our Billings Car Accident Lawyers Can Help Prove Negligence
In order to secure a win in your auto accident lawsuit, our car accident lawyer must prove that the defendant was careless and responsible for the crash. For this purpose, four essential elements must be established:
- The defendant had a duty of care not to harm you,
- The party violated that duty,
- This violation caused your injuries, and
- You suffered damages as a result.
Not only could another driver be at fault for your accident, but there might be other negligent parties involved as well. These can include the manufacturer of faulty car parts; a mechanic who did not repair your car correctly; or even a road maintenance company that left debris in the way. Here at our Billings Car Accident Attorneys, we strive to hold all responsible parties accountable and bring forth settlements through their assets and insurance coverage whenever possible. Our attorneys can even help you defend an accident evolving a pedestrian who may have been at fault.
In the state of Montana, if you have sustained an injury from an accident, then per law you have only two years to take legal action. This applies to all types of accidents such as car wrecks, falls and slips on property, wrong medical treatment or prescription errors that lead to injuries, product malfunctions resulting in harm and even loss of life due to negligence. Don’t wait until it’s too late – make sure your rights are protected!
Nevertheless, it is worth noting that there are exceptions to the two-year rule. Injuries discovered at a later date extend this statute of limitations by two years from their date of discovery. Moreover, if the individual affected isn’t an adult yet, they will have until age 18 for the statute of limitations to be active – giving them extra time to file any claims should they wish.
Abiding by the statute of limitations is essential, as you must initiate legal action within the prescribed period or lose your right to seek compensation from those responsible. Filing after this deadline has lapsed results in an immediate dismissal of any lawsuit that’s been filed. Don’t let a missed opportunity cost you justice and financial reimbursement; stay informed about relevant laws associated with personal injury claims before it’s too late!
Answers to Common Billings Car Accident Questions
Following a severe car accident, you may feel overwhelmed with worries and questions. Getting these addressed should be priority number one, so we’ve taken the liberty to provide answers to some of our most common inquiries from clients during their free consultations.. This way, you can start your healing process on the right foot – worry-free!
Is it in your best interest to take the insurance company’s offer?
Don’t accept any insurance offer without consulting with our attorneys first! Insurance companies are all about their own profit, and they’ll often try to get you to take a lowball deal as soon as possible so that they won’t have to cover your future losses. When you do this, it’s likely that you will give up the right to ask for additional compensation if your losses exceed what was offered. With the cunning tactics at their disposal, we know how best to bargain on your behalf- tell them off and let Strong Law handle all talks with insurers instead!
What kind of compensation might I be entitled to after a car accident in Billings?
When it comes to the potential settlement for a Billings car accident victim, there is no definitive figure. A variety of elements will influence the result, such as how severe your injury was, lost wages due to recovery time and any long-term health consequences that may arise from your ordeal. In general, more serious injuries will naturally yield a higher payout amount than less severe ones.
What remuneration can I expect to receive?
The amount that a victim of a Billings car accident can receive in a settlement spans from the thousands to the millions and is influenced by numerous factors. Your injuries must be considered – both in severity as well as your long-term outlook for health; time lost from work, costs accrued, and even the strength of your attorney’s negotiating power will all contribute to what you are able to obtain. The more serious an injury becomes, so too does its potential for greater recompense.
Is a court appearance necessary?
You likely won’t need to appear in court or even begin the legal process when you contact our Strong Law car accident attorneys. There’s a fair chance that we’ll obtain a settlement before filing an official lawsuit, and our team will negotiate on your behalf for a just compensation amount. On top of that, our firm is equipped with lawyers ready to take every case to trial should negotiations fail.
What if a death occurs from the injury?
If the injury results in a death, we can file a suit for wrongful death. Wrongful death cases can be thought of as a personal injury case where family members or the personal representative of the deceased bring a claim for their loved one who can no longer bring it themselves.
How much does it cost to hire a Billings car accident lawyer?
The good news is that at Strong Law you do not have to worry about paying legal fees up front. Our Billings car accident attorneys accept cases on a contingency basis. This means unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement on your behalf, we do not collect any legal fees. Once we settle your case, we will take our fee from the settlement.
We understand that clients have many questions after an accident and are here to answer them as they arise. Our Billings car accident lawyers will be there for you throughout the entire legal process, keeping you informed and addressing your concerns.
How Your Actions Following a Car Accident in Billings Can Dramatically Affect the Outcome of Your Case
Following a car accident, victims should take the following steps and heed these warnings:
- Seek medical attention – Even when you think your injuries are minor, get immediate medical attention.
- Notify your insurance company — Use caution when speaking with insurers to make sure you do not accept any blame for the accident.
- Keep track of your progress and setbacks — As you recover, keep track of any progress you make recovering from your injuries, as well as any setbacks you may experience.
It is essential to take these steps because medical records are needed to prove any injuries sustained. Furthermore, even the slightest admission of fault can jeopardize your chances at negotiating a satisfactory settlement with an insurance adjuster. Finally, in order for your car accident lawyer to effectively represent you and secure justice on your behalf, they must have information regarding both successes and setbacks experienced during recovery.
”I was in a hit and run accident on March 11, 2022. Strong Law Firmt took my case. I had excellent service from them. My attorney Ben was great, but the super Star was Cristina. She truly took the bull by the horns and got everything done for me in a timely and expeditious manner. She was a true peach and I am so glad to have worked with her. Thanks Cristina!!!” – Laurie Rogers (Google Review)
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact An Experienced Billings Car Accident Attorney Today
After a traumatic car accident, you may find yourself feeling overwhelmed and perplexed. However, Strong Law can provide reliable assistance in this challenging time. Our team is dedicated to forming a solid case on your behalf and fighting vigorously for justice and the compensation that will reduce any financial struggles you might be facing due to the incident. Lean on us – at Strong Law we are here for you! Let our experienced car accident lawyers in Billings give you the peace of mind of knowing you have someone fighting to protect your best interests in a car accident injury case. We have offices in three states and conveniently located offices in Boise, Billings, Oklahoma City, Tacoma, Portland and SLC.
You must act quickly because court cases have a time limit for filing. In Montana, the statute of limitations is usually 2 years from your injury date or after wrongful death occurs. If you do not submit claims within this timeline, you will be unable to recover any compensation for your injuries. So it’s essential that our attorneys begin working on your case as soon as possible while evidence can still be gathered and witnesses located easily! Don’t miss out on recovering what’s rightfully yours – get started now!
It is essential to fully understand the fees associated with a car accident lawsuit before hiring a Billings car accident attorney. Your lawyer will collaborate closely with you on what damages should be included in your settlement, as well as the lowest amount that you are willing to accept. Keep in mind, it’s always up to you whether or not a given offer is accepted – even after enlisting legal help.
Call our car accident lawyer in Billings today at 206-741-1053 for a free initial consultation to discuss your individual situation and see how we can help. There is no charge unless we win a settlement for you.