Beaverton, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Falls, dog bites, car accidents, and other personal injuries are just the beginning of a deep, dark, downward spiral that seems endless. Most of these victims barely survive their injuries. Many others do not survive at all. If victims survive, their lives are completely uprooted for several weeks or months.
Instead of actively spending time with family and friends, these victims spend time in bed. Usually, the pain and suffering they must endure are almost unimaginable.
As these medical bills, and other bills, pile up, there is no money to pay them. These victims are unable to work.
Making matters even worse, insurance company adjusters seemingly call constantly, badgering victims to settle their claims. These are not the friendly insurance adjusters who star in TV commercials. They are aggressive adjusters who only care about the corporate bottom line. They care nothing about victims and their families.
The Beaverton, OR, personal injury lawyer at Strong Law reverses this downward spiral, giving hope to victims, survivors, and their families. We have successfully resolved over 98 percent of the injury cases we have handled.
Our legal team instantly connects victims with the medical help they need. Busy ER and general practice doctors do their best to deal with car crashes and other serious injuries. However, these professionals simply lack the expertise necessary. So, at Strong Law, we arrange for victims to receive treatment from top-notch physicians who focus on injury-related conditions.
As a bonus, these doctors usually charge nothing upfront for their services. Ancillary medical providers, like pharmacies and laboratories, usually charge nothing upfront as well. Proper medical attention helps victims get back to their lives as quickly as possible.
Moreover, a Beaverton personal injury attorney deals with insurance adjusters, and later, insurance lawyers. Attorneys also build strong negligence cases from the ground up. So, when the case goes to court, your claim is strong enough to secure maximum compensation for your serious injuries. This compensation usually includes money for economic losses, such as medical bills, and noneconomic losses, such as pain and suffering.FREE CONSULTATION
Why Choose Us?
Almost any lawyer in Washington County could handle a simple car crash, slip-and-fall, or another injury claim. However, there is no such thing as a “simple” personal injury claim. These cases are extremely complex. At Strong Law, our Beaverton, OR, personal injury attorneys have the dedication and experience to take on even the most challenging personal injury claim. Victims also rely on us because:
- 98 Percent Success Rate: Usually, we resolve personal injury cases out of court, and on victim-friendly terms. Frankly, because of our reputation for excellence, insurance company lawyers do not want to face off against us in court.
- Lives Changed: Compensation for injuries is important, but it is not as important as the effect this compensation has on our clients’ futures. We invite you to take a closer look at our case results and see for yourself the difference we make in our community. Standing up for victims’ rights changes us as well. Our sense of accomplishment with each successful case is hard to describe.
- Dedication to Clients: Personal injury is not a sideshow at Strong Law. It is all we do. Everyone on our team is dedicated to the client’s well-being. We do whatever it takes to obtain maximum compensation for victims.
- Understanding: We are proud of our accomplishments, but at Strong Law, clients are not statistics. We understand the tremendous pain and suffering our clients must endure. Many of the people on our professional team are also former accident victims. This passion fuels our purpose.
- Experience: Your personal injury case is far too valuable to be a training tool for an inexperienced lawyer. Our attorneys, including Jed Strong, have the expertise to help you and your family through a difficult time and enjoy better days.
Quite simply, the sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we bring all our experience, dedication, and past successes to bear on your behalf. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Beaverton Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize how much compensation they may owe. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Beaverton, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this.
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs.
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury.
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future if you can no longer do your job or work at all.
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations.
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident.
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Beaverton personal injury attorney will discuss all your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Beaverton Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case quickly and eliminate as much payment as possible. Our personal injury attorneys in Washington County, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to ensure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Washington County personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Beaverton, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove it in court.
Beaverton, OR, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. In the meantime, here are some frequent questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How do I know I have a case?
Compensation is available if a Beaverton personal injury attorney proves negligence by a preponderance of the evidence.
Negligence is basically a lack of care. Most people in most situations have a duty of reasonable care. That includes most drivers and property owners. A lower, or higher, duty of care applies in some situations. If a property owner, vehicle operator, or other person breached the duty of care, and that breach caused damages, that person was negligent.
So, you only know if you have a case if a Beaverton personal injury lawyer evaluates it. Even if an insurance adjuster, first responder, or other individual said you were at fault, compensation might still be available.
A preponderance of the evidence means more likely than not. That is one of the lowest standards of proof in Oregon law. Evidence in most personal injury cases includes the police accident report, if any, witness statements, and medical bills. Electronic evidence, such as surveillance camera footage, may be quite useful as well.
This evidence must be credible in court. Once again, credibility is a legal question that only a Washington County personal injury lawyer can answer.
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
Almost all insurance company adjusters quickly make settlement offers, often when the victim is still in the hospital. It is very tempting to take these offers. Understandably, most victims are anxious to move on with their lives. However, there is no way to tell, even for a Beaverton personal injury lawyer, if quick offers are fair.
Additionally, it is almost impossible to reopen settled cases. So, even if it turns out the offer was patently unfair, the victim has usually stuck with it anyway.
So, ask a Washington County personal injury attorney to evaluate your case instead of accepting the first offer. At Strong Law, initial injury consultations are always free. After an attorney collects evidence and researches the law, victims are in a much better position to obtain the compensation they need and deserve than a stingy adjuster offers.
When do you need a Beaverton personal injury lawyer to file a case?
A fall, dog bite, car crash, or other personal injury victims without a lawyer is a little like a local Little League team taking on the Seattle Mariners. No matter how hard the Little Leaguers play, they have no chance to win the game. Almost immediately after a personal injury, an insurance company usually hires a gang of lawyers to protect its interests. Non-lawyers have no chance against lawyers.
This quick hiring is a double-edged sword. Most insurance companies, especially smaller companies, hire outside counsel to handle these claims. These lawyers often charge more than $1,000 per hour. The harder a Washington County personal injury attorney makes these lawyers work, the faster the tab runs up. Therefore, in these situations, the insurance company is often motivated to settle the claim quickly and avoid racking up further costs.
On a related note, only personal injury attorneys can connect victims with doctors who charge nothing upfront for their professional services.
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Some attorneys only handle select kinds of personal injury cases. But at Strong Law, we handle a wide variety of matters, such as:
- Vehicle Collisions: Each year, these incidents kill or seriously injure millions of Americans. Although they were supposed to have the opposite effect, because of necessary coronavirus lockdowns, the number of fatal collisions surged to a near-record level.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The generally mild, year-round weather in Oregon means many pedestrians are on the road. During collisions, these victims have no protection from oncoming cars. Instead, they are completely exposed to danger.
- Falls: Car wrecks are the leading cause of fatal injuries in the United States. Fall injuries, mostly slip-and-fall incidents, are the leading cause of nonfatal injuries. These incidents often cause broken bones, head injuries, and other serious injuries which, in many cases, are permanent.
- Dog Bites: Each year, dogs bite millions of people. A considerable number of these people suffer severe physical and emotional injuries. Physically, a dog bite is worse than a fall. In addition to knockdown-related wounds, a dog’s teeth usually cause deep puncture wounds as well as severe lacerations. Emotionally, many of these victims, especially children, must endure Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
A third party, like an employer or landlord, is frequently financially responsible for the damages in these cases.
How long does a personal injury case take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers in Beaverton, OR, help you determine what type of compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private. You can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”