Personal Injury Lawyers in Albuquerque
When a loved one is injured or worse, the emotional and financial toll on everyone involved can be devastating. The physical pain and suffering of an injury victim must never go ignored; which is why it's essential to find a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer who will fight fiercely for all necessary compensation they deserve.
At Strong Law, our Albuquerque personal injury attorneys are devoted to reducing or eliminating the financial strain inflicted by an injury. Our firm is always aiming for a prompt and successful resolution through litigation - we'll fight tenaciously on your behalf to secure fair compensation that will support you in restoring both your physical health and future
Our Albuquerque Legal Team is Committed to Providing Expert Representation for Injured Individuals
You should never have to struggle through a legal battle on your own – that's where our Albuquerque personal injury attorneys come in. We will take charge of all the investigations and paperwork associated with the lawsuit, leaving you free to focus on what matters most; healing from any physical or emotional harm caused by the accident. When dealing with insurers who seek to offer unfair settlements, there is no need for worry! With us at your side, rest assured knowing you are in good hands and we'll do our best fight for justice on your behalf.
We offer a complimentary, no-strings-attached assessment to evaluate the details of your experience and identify the best course forward toward gaining you appropriate remuneration. And worry not: There's zero payment on your part until we secure an award for you, so call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to get started.GET HELP TODAY
Get an Experienced Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorney to Represent You
In New Mexico, the complexities of personal injury law can easily lead to costly errors if your claim is not properly handled. For this reason, it pays dividends to enlist an experienced attorney who understands both the specific nuances of state legal systems as well as insurance companies’ tactics for minimizing their payouts. Such a professional will ensure that you receive maximum compensation and avoid any costly missteps in navigating the complicated legal landscape. Right after any accident, Strong Law will quickly start working on your case to make sure you get the most money for damages. We have years of expertise in New Mexico court proceedings that give us a unique advantage and allow us to deliver maximum compensation!
This is how Strong Law can help:
- By first hearing and understanding your story, we can carefully evaluate the details of what happened in order to accurately identify who was at fault for the accident. We are dedicated to listening intently so that we can determine a precise outcome.
- Obtaining the required medical attention, while thoroughly documenting your injuries, is an essential step in recuperating from any kind of accident.
- A successful investigation requires a detailed analysis of the accident scene, as well as gathering evidence such as surveillance footage and official paperwork like medical reports and police records.
- In order to gain a comprehensive understanding of any situation, it’s essential to speak with people who were present at the time and those responsible for managing it.
- To ensure a favorable outcome, it is critical to adhere rigorously to the New Mexico court’s deadlines and documentation guidelines.
- Accurately understanding the complexities of a car crash requires trusted experts to reconstruct and provide sworn testimony about the accident.
- Determining what your case may be worth
- Negotiating with insurance companies and their attorneys for a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial and advocating for you in front of a jury if necessary.
At Strong Law, you can count on our Albuquerque legal team to be there for you, answering your questions and keeping you informed throughout the entire process.
Discover How Your Albuquerque Injury Lawyer Can Help You Secure the Compensation You Deserve
What are the economic and non-economic damages a Albuquerque attorney can try to recover?
- Economic damages – If you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for financial restitution. Economic damages are a type of compensation that can be sought in these types of cases and seek to make up for any tangible losses suffered as the result of an injury. These economic damages represent actual monetary costs incurred by the victim directly resulting from their injury. In Albuquerque, the following types of economic damages may be available in a personal injury lawsuit:
- medical and rehabilitative bills
- lost wages and earnings from being unable to work and lost business opportunities
- property damage
- burial costs
- costs of substitute domestic services.
- Noneconomic damages – Non-economic losses, also referred to as “pain and suffering” damages, seek to recompense the plaintiff for any mental anguish or physical distress caused by another’s negligence or intentional misconduct. These are distinct from financial losses such as medical bills, lost wages, or property damage in that they do not involve monetary expenditures. Examples of non-economic damages:
- pain and suffering
- loss of companionship or consortium
- disability or disfigurement
- mental or emotional distress
- injury to reputation and humiliation
- destruction of the parent-child relationship.
What Can Determine the Amount of Compensation You May Recover from a Albuquerque Accident?
Depending on the specifics of your case, you may be entitled to a wide range of financial compensation if you’ve been injured in Albuquerque. The amount can fluctuate significantly based on the type and severity of the injury, as well as other contributing circumstances. From medical malpractice cases to premises liability disputes, various types of personal injury claims are eligible for restitution depending upon evidence and legal precedent. Some common types of personal injury cases include:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian accidents
Consideration is made for:
- The Severity of the Injury – The severity of the plaintiff’s damage is a determining factor in deciding on the amount of recompense. More intense damages may earn claimants greater compensation than those with less severe injuries.
- Medical Bills – The sum of recompense that the plaintiff is eligible to receive relies in part on their medical bills. Generally, the more costly these are, the greater amount of compensation they may be entitled to.
- Lost Wages – If a plaintiff is unable to carry out their job duties due to an injury, they may be eligible for reimbursement of any lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering – Pain and suffering signify the physical and mental strain endured as a result of an injury. The more intense the pain and distress, often times, denotes that the plaintiff is entitled to greater compensation in return.
- Property Damage – Should the plaintiff’s property sustain any damage as a result of the accident, they could be eligible for compensation to cover repair or replacement costs.
- Comparative Negligence – New Mexico applies a comparative negligence rule, meaning that if the plaintiff holds any responsibility for the incident, their remuneration could be decreased. The overall amount of compensation will be reduced by an equivalent proportion to that assigned to blame on the plaintiff.
If you’ve sustained an injury in New Mexico, don’t lose your right to pursue a claim by letting three years pass without taking legal action! Whether it’s the result of a slip & fall accident, medical malpractice, car crash, wrongful death case or product liability issue; regardless of the incident type – all personal injury claims must abide by this 3-year statute of limitations from its date. Don’t become another victim and ensure that you use your time wisely so as not to miss out on potential compensation — act now before it’s too late!
It’s important to remember that the three-year statute of limitations does not always apply. If an injury is identified after the three-year period, then the statute may be prolonged until three years from its discovery. Similarly, minors will have their limitation increased to 18 years old.
Adhering to the statute of limitations is essential since any lawsuit that has not been filed within the given timeframe will be dismissed. As soon as this period expires, you lose your right to obtain compensation from those at fault for your injury or damages. Failing to meet these deadlines could have severe consequences and mean you miss out on seeking justice through legal means.
When you contact us, our Strong Law attorneys can provide an estimate of what your case should be worth. No matter what the situation, we know how to build strong cases that take into account all of your expenses and damages, such as lost wages, medical bills and pain and suffering.
An Attorney Can Help Prove Negligence in a Albuquerque Personal Injury Case.
To achieve a successful outcome in your case, it is essential that your attorney demonstrate the other party’s negligence and its direct connection to your injuries.
Proving negligence legally means showing the following elements:
- Duty: The defendant owed you a duty of care not to cause harm.
- Breach: The defendant breached this duty by actions or failure to act.
- Cause: The defendant’s breach caused your injuries.
- Damage: You suffered damages as a result.
Everyone has a duty of care to act responsibly to avoid harming others. Examples of breaching duty and causing harm include:
- A drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into your car.
- A surgeon amputated the wrong limb.
- Your car’s airbags were defective and sent metal through your body.
Regardless of the cause, we will strive to find all liable parties and hold them responsible.
FAQ’s Clients Ask Albuquerque Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been gravely injured, you may have some questions or concerns. At Strong Law, we strive to help our valued clients understand the process of seeking justice for their personal injury case by providing answers to the most frequently asked questions.
What does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer in Albuquerque?
What if I am partially to blame for the accident?
Is there a time limit for filing a case?
Who can be held liable in a personal injury claim?
What if a death occurs from the injury?
”The team is awesome! Katrina was so helpful and there for me during the whole process. They never left me in the dark and were always open and honest about the process and likely outcome. I was so stressed going into this my whole life had changed because of what happened and I really appreciate strong law being there with me through the stress and getting an amazing win. :)” – Moe Poe (Google Review)
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”