Albany, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need an Albany personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. We understand these complicated and devastating events at strong law and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Albany, OR, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Strong Law?
Working with an Albany personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and are able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you’ve gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Albany personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risk of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your injury case.
Why You Should Hire an Albany Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Albany, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Albany personal injury attorney will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Linn County Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Albany, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring an Albany personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to the Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Albany, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We’ll handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Albany, OR Personal Injury FAQs
As a trusted resource for personal injury victims and clients alike, we receive hundreds of questions. To expedite the injury recovery process, and jumpstart your legal claim, we have collected some of the more common questions we hear and answered them below.
How do I know I have a case?
Generally, only a doctor can diagnose a medical illness, and only an Albany personal injury attorney can tell if you have a case.
Usually, if a breach of duty causes injury, the victim is eligible for compensation. Most drivers have a duty of reasonable care. Likewise, most property owners have a duty of reasonable care. Aggressive driving, like speeding, and motorist impairment, like excessive fatigue, breach the duty of care. Property owners usually breach their duty of care if they know, or should know about, a hazard.
To find out for sure if you have a case, reach out to a lawyer quickly. Victims have a limited amount of time to act.
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
All insurance agents usually say the same thing. Like most victims, insurance agents are eager to close their files and move on. However, unlike most victims, insurance agents care nothing about maximum compensation. In fact, to protect their company’s profits, they generally urge victims to accept minimum compensation.
You have no legal duty to immediately accept or reject a settlement proposal. So, allow our Albany personal injury lawyers to evaluate your case and determine how much compensation you may be entitled to. Typically, victims only get one chance to settle their cases for a fair amount. We urge you not to throw away that chance.
When do you need a Benton County personal injury lawyer to file a case?
Taking on an insurance company without an Albany personal injury lawyer is like David taking on Goliath. In the story, David won, but in the everyday world, things usually do not work out too well for David. Insurance companies earn over $1 trillion a year. So, they have the means to hire high-priced lawyers, many of whom charge more than $1,000 an hour.
This expensive price tag also works against insurance companies. Legal bills add up quickly for stingy insurance companies. So, while they have the will to fight claims for a while, this will quickly fade. In contrast, an Albany personal injury attorney is with you until the end of the line. Our team doesn’t relent until we obtain the best possible results under the circumstances.
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
Vehicle collisions kill or seriously injure millions of Americans every year. These crashes usually are not “accidents.” People accidentally leave the lights on. They do not accidentally drive drunk and cause wrecks. We believe that these tortfeasors (negligent drivers) should take responsibility for their mistakes, just like the rest of us.
Falls are the leading cause of Emergency Room visits in the United States. Much like vehicle collisions, these incidents often cause serious injuries that are usually fatal or permanent. Also like in vehicle collisions, falls usually aren’t accidents. Property owner negligence, like failing to clean up a wet spot on a floor or fix a loose handrail, usually causes such injuries.
How long does a personal injury case take?
If all issues in the case are perfectly clear, your personal injury claim could settle within weeks. However, almost nothing in life is perfectly clear. That includes the issues in a personal injury claim.
Insurance companies often use legal loopholes, like comparative fault, to deny liability. This doctrine shifts blame for an accident from the tortfeasor to the victim. Additionally, many insurance companies don’t use the facts of a case to determine compensation. Instead, they use statistical tables which do not account for the victim’s unique situation.
Because the two sides are so far apart, settlement negotiations could drag on. In these situations, judges usually appoint third-party mediators who meet with both sides and help them reach agreements.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”