Shoreline, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to financial loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Shoreline personal injury lawyer ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these difficult times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles. Fighting for the compensation you deserve is better than settling for a low offer from an aggressive insurance adjuster.
Our personal injury lawyers in Shoreline, WA, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.Get Help Today
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Shoreline personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We’re dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you’re facing and what you’ve gone through, because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
A personal injury claim and lawsuit are too difficult to manage alone. The careless actions of another person turned life as you knew it upside down. Accident victims who suffer severe harm or a tragic loss due to negligence have a right to pursue civil action.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Shoreline personal injury attorney. Time is of the essence due to gathering evidence and interviewing eyewitnesses. Do not the opportunity for a civil case pass you by. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Shoreline Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Shoreline, WA, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident, such as hospital and doctors’ fees, and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident, along with any final medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
Severe injuries can require a long recovery, and some result in a permanent disability. The need for care lasts for months, years, and sometimes for a lifetime. Such care is expensive, as medical costs continue to rise.
Ensuring that you have access to care you might need later means fighting for the compensation you deserve now. A Shoreline personal injury attorney is a strong force to have by your side during this time of stress and uncertainty.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, like many of our clients do. A Shoreline personal injury attorney will discuss all of your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Shoreline Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and to minimize the amount of compensation offered. Our personal injury attorneys in Shoreline, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. Your case may settle out of court; however, if necessary, we will take your case to trial.
We start our pursuit of compensation for you by taking the following steps:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion through this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Washington civil law is complex, and the negotiation process with insurance companies is challenging. At Strong Law, our experience provides us with the tools needed to take on your civil case. We are well aware of insurance company tactics and work hard to secure the compensation you both need and deserve.
Hiring a Shoreline personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Help You Fight for the Compensation You Need and Deserve
Our personal injury lawyers in Shoreline, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. A Shoreline personal injury lawyer from our team can ease your stress by removing the burden of your case from your shoulders.
We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court. If you suffered a severe injury due to the negligence of another person, reach out to us today.
When you work with a member of the Strong Law team, you are never alone. Knowing that someone is at work, protecting your best interests, can help you to rest better.
Severe injuries caused by negligence result in damages that are unfair and demand justice. Strong Law helps Shoreline personal injury victims fight for compensation and accountability.
Shoreline, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your particular questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law.
How do I know I have a case?
My insurance agent says I need to settle now. What should I do?
When do you need a Shoreline personal injury lawyer to file a case?
What are some examples of personal injury claims?
What does negligence mean?
How long does a personal injury case take?
Can I wait to pursue my personal injury case when I am feeling better?
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”