Redmond Personal Injury Lawyer
Directly following an accident, it can be difficult to know what you should do next. Things can be tricky, and you are likely confused and hurt, but a great lawyer can help turn you in the right direction.
Those responsible for injuries will rarely admit fault, and insurance companies do their best to avoid accountability. Some personal injury lawyers in Redmond might even say that your case is too difficult for them.
Our Redmond personal injury lawyers at Strong Law are ready to accept the challenge. We are proud and prepared to take on complex and high-stakes catastrophic injury claims that cause other personal injury attorneys in Redmond to shy away.
We will only stop once we have helped secure the settlement you need to start your recovery process and move forward. For 150+ years, we have been helping our community members throughout the Redmond metropolitan area. We have a 99 percent success rate to show for it.
You need a Redmond personal injury attorney who is resilient, knowledgeable, and wants to do all they can to help you and your case. At Strong Law, our Redmond personal injury lawyers are ready to learn more about you and how they can help.GET HELP TODAY
We Handle All Types of Personal Injury Claims
Personal Injury Lawyers in Redmond with Vast Experience
No matter how you were injured, our Redmond personal injury lawyers have the experience needed to work with you. With the shared experiences and insight from our team of personal injury lawyers, we can prepare our clients’ cases for anything that the defense might try to use to escape liability.
Thanks to our professional connections, we can call upon experts from various fields to assist with an investigation, like renowned doctors or accident reconstructionist professionals.
Here are the reasons why you should trust us:
- We have 150+ years of combined legal experience.
- We have a success rate of 99% for cases we conclude.
- We are available 24/7 for client emergencies.
- We offer free initial consultations to get you started.
- We will work with you from start to finish.
In terms of personal injury cases, we handle car accidents, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, medical malpractice, truck accidents, premises liability cases, traumatic brain injuries, wrongful death cases, and much more.
We have handled thousands of typical personal injury cases that others might find too difficult. We will work with you to get you the settlement that you deserve.
Why Hire a Redmond Personal Injury Attorney?
If you have been injured, you might think you can handle the insurance companies on your own or even defend yourself in court if necessary. However, working with a Redmond personal injury attorney will make you much more likely to recover full compensation.
Plus, why tax yourself while you are injured? Focus on recovery while we fight for your compensation.
Personal injury lawyers in Redmond can help with your case by:
- Negotiating with insurers to make sure that they do not cut your compensation short. We will answer any questions that they may have so that you can relax and recover and not worry about handling your case.
- Handling your claim and administrative tasks and filing the paperwork while you focus on healing, we take the guesswork out of your case so that you can stop worrying about trivial matters while you heal.
- Investigating your case by reviewing accident reports, medical records, on-site surveillance, and other evidence, our team is experienced in evidence collection, and we know what the insurance company is going to need to make an assessment and decision.
- Identifying at-fault parties who may be responsible for an accident and owe you compensation, we can help talk to the insurance company for the other party as well.
- Involving expert witnesses such as medical professionals and accident analysis professionals whose expertise can be used to support your case.
- Representing you at trial if your case must go to court and there is no other option for obtaining a fair settlement. We will be there with you through every step of the process.
By teaming up with personal injury attorneys in Redmond, you will have expertise and experience on your side. At Strong Law, we take pride in being able to handle complex and high-stakes injury cases, and we know that our services and resiliency can be used to your benefit.
What Compensation Can Redmond Personal Injury Lawyers Help Me Recover?
Our Redmond personal injury lawyers do not stand for such treatment from the responding insurance parties. If you deserve $1 million in damages, then we will fight for $1 million in damages when acting as your legal representatives.
We do not slow down or tire until we achieve the optimal case result for you, which is how we’ve won 99% of our cases. Our attorneys will not rest until you get the settlement that you need to pay for any bills associated with the accident and any other damages that you might be dealing with.
Our Redmond personal injury attorney can help you to obtain damages for:
- Doctors’ bills and medical expenses
- Therapy costs and future medical expenses
- Lost income and lost wages
- Loss of quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earning potential if injuries hinder your job performance.
What is Negligence and How is it Proven?
A Redmond personal injury attorney looks for four key legal elements used to demonstrate negligence:
- Duty of Care – The defendant owed you a duty of care not to cause harm.
- Breached Duty – The defendant breached this duty by acting negligently.
- Cause – As a result of this negligence, you were injured.
- Damages – You suffered damages (meaning monetary expenses) because of your injury.
Personal injury attorneys in Redmond know how to look at the facts of a case to identify where a defendant was negligent. After doing so, a Redmond personal injury attorney can pursue the damages that you are rightfully owed.
Feel Free to Contact Strong Law Attorneys
Contact Us Today! We are ready and waiting to help you make a case and get the settlement that you deserve so that you can move toward healing and start to move on from your accident.
Give us a call at (206) 741-1053 and ask for a free consultation today.
FAQs About Redmond Personal Injury
Common Questions for Personal Injury Attorneys in Redmond
Below are some of the most frequent questions and answers that you might have for a Redmond personal injury lawyer.
You likely have other questions, as well. So, give our office a call at (206)741-1053 and ask for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help.
Does Filing a Claim and Working with an Attorney Mean that I Will Have to Go to Court?
Not all cases go to court. Most are going to be settled out of court, so you are just going to have to sit back and heal and let us do the heavy lifting. Your case is more likely to be settled out of court than it is to actually go to court.
How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
Personal injury settlements are going to vary from case to case. No two cases are the same so our attorneys will work with you to determine how much your case is worth, what they should ask for, and what is a good settlement that is likely to be paid out.
What Should I Do After I Have Been Injured in an Accident?
After you have been injured in an accident, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. Then, as your ability permits, document your injuries and the scene by taking photos. You should also collect contact information from anyone involved and from any witnesses.
Make sure that the authorities are notified if the situation permits. Finally, speak with a Redmond personal injury attorney as soon as you are able.
I was Partially at Fault for My Accident. Can I Still Get Compensation?
You can still collect damages, even if you hold some fault in the accident. The key is to get a talented team of lawyers that will be able to fight for you despite your blame in the accident.
At Strong Law, we will work with you to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve and need to start to heal and recover.
What’s My Deadline to File a Personal Injury Claim in Oregon?
Oregon has a two-year statute of limitations for most personal injury cases. This means that you have three years from the date your injury occurred to file a claim. If you miss this deadline, your claim will likely be dismissed.
If you are injured, it is best to take the time to contact a lawyer as quickly as possible to get your case started and move toward a settlement.
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”