Olympia, WA, Car Accident Lawyers
Our Olympia, WA, car accident lawyers can help you get compensation if you or a loved one was injured in a car accident on Washington roads. If another vehicle hits you, the risk of sustaining a serious, life-altering injury is quite high. You may worry about your financial well-being when medical bills start coming in. You may also be facing lost wages if you are unable to work.
After a car accident in Olympia, you need the right legal help to ensure you can move forward after your crash. Our attorneys at Strong Law hold those who are at fault for the accident accountable for their actions or negligence. Our Olympia, WA, car accident lawyers will fight hard for your rights and provide the information you need to understand your legal options.
If you need a car accident lawyer in Olympia, WA, you should contact the team at Strong Law at (206) 741-1053. You should receive the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Our Team Gets Results for Our Clients
Our Olympia, WA, car accident team works hard to get results for our clients. We take the time necessary to investigate your car accident case to the fullest extent. We leave no stone unturned so that we can represent your interests to the best of our ability.
The legal system is complex; and if your car accident case has more than one person at fault, it becomes even more complicated. Count on our experience, our strategic and negotiating skills and our knowledge of the law. We make sure insurance companies and other defendants do not violate your rights. We will make sure that you get all the compensation you deserve.
Learn about how we’ve helped other clients. Some of our results include:
- A client was rear-ended while sitting at a stoplight. His neck surgery forced him to stay in a rehabilitation center for two months. We recovered $1.1 million for him.
- A drunk driver crossed the center line, causing a head-on collision with our clients. We recovered $1 million for them.
- A vehicle hit our client as the client was crossing the street. His injuries required surgery on his knee and shoulder and caused him to be out for work for over a year. We recovered $900,000 for him.
- Our client was a passenger in the vehicle driven by an acquaintance. Unbeknownst to our client, the acquaintance was drunk. The driver crashed into a tree, causing our client to suffer neck injuries that required surgery. We recovered $875,000 for our client.
- Three young children were riding in a car that was T-boned while the driver was making a left turn into a parking lot. The three children suffered injuries in the wreck. We recovered $680,000 for the children.
The Importance of Working with Experienced Olympia Car Accident Attorneys
When So Much Is at Stake, Choose a Law Firm with a Proven Record
Some car accident injuries, such as head injuries or whiplash, aren’t always apparent after a car accident. It may take hours, days, or even weeks for painful symptoms to appear.
Just like injuries can take some time to appear, damage on your car may not always be easy to spot either. What may seem like a minor ding on the bumper might actually be some severe structure damage to your vehicle. You don’t want to be held responsible to pay for these damages if the accident was someone else’s fault.
Why You Need an Attorney to Handle Insurance Company Representatives
Our Olympia, WA, Car Accident Lawyers Understand How Insurers Work
Car insurance companies want to pay you less than your claim is worth or try to deny your claim altogether. Olympia car accident attorneys understand the information that is needed in order to increase your chances of winning the claim. If your claim gets denied by the insurance company then car accident lawyers in Olympia are here to fight for you and appeal.
An insurance company may give you a small amount in order to be done with your claim, but you will not get a fair amount. Experienced Olympia car accident attorneys know when a settlement is too low and can negotiate so you get a better amount. Proving a case can be a challenge. There are rules that limit the amount of evidence you can present and convincing the court to side with you requires that you have completed extensive legal research. Proving liability can be hard to do on your own and most cases do much better with the help of Olympia car accident attorneys.
By working with our Olympia, WA, car accident lawyers at Strong Law, you can trust that great care will go into researching your claim to ensure the best outcome.
What to Do and Not Do After a Car Accident
Immediately after a car accident, there are some things you will need to do.
- Call 911: Call and report the accident to emergency medical teams and the police. Both a medical report and a police report are going to be important when it comes to establishing liability and fault. Without official reports, it could be your words against the word of the other drivers.
- Get Evidence: Gathering evidence is much easier these days with the help of a smartphone. Get pictures of the vehicle damage, license plates, intersection, and any other information that you think could help your car accident lawyers in Olympia, WA.
- Contact One of the Car Accident Attorneys in Olympia, WA: Contacting an experienced attorney as soon as you can after your car accident can help you build your case. Keep in mind that our Olympia car accident lawyers don’t get paid unless they win you a settlement.
- Don’t Admit Blame: It’s natural to want to apologize, even if you aren’t in the wrong. However, after a car accident this can be used to show fault for the crash. Even if you think you were partly to blame, you don’t want to admit any fault.
- Don’t Accept a Settlement: Insurance companies often want you to take the first settlement offered, which will be less than what you deserve. They may even say “take it or leave it” to pressure you into taking the first settlement offer. You don’t want to sign anything without discussing it with a lawyer.
Types of Damages Our Attorneys Can Obtain for You
Our car accident lawyers in Olympia, WA, are your personal advocates who work on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve. This compensation will cover a range of costs, also known as “damages,” that can include:
Accident victims typically receive general damages when they hire a law firm to represent them. General damages are the financial compensation for injury-related losses, like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
The medical expenses for injuries from a car accident can be high and far outside what’s affordable for you. You may need physical therapy, surgery, and even long-term care. Really severe injuries, like brain or spinal injuries, can lead to a need for life-long treatment.
Lost Wages and Loss of Earning Capacity
If you’re unable to work due to injuries sustained in a car accident, you may lose wages. Even if you are able to work, your earning capacity may be reduced because of your injuries. The loss of wages and loss of earning capacity are both common harms suffered by people who have been injured in a car accident. Many of our clients are so focused on costs associated with their injuries, they don’t realize other financial effects of their accident.
Were you involved in a car accident that led to an injury that prevented you from being able to return to work or reduced your earning capacity? If so, it is important to make sure that these two types of losses are covered in any settlement offer made by the insurance company.
Don’t leave your financial future to chance. Turn to an experienced team. Our Olympia, WA, car accident lawyers at Strong Law have the skills and winning record you can count on. Call us for help today at (206) 741-1053.
Why Do You Need an Olympia, WA, Car Accident Attorney?
If you’ve been in a car accident and suffered injuries, it’s likely that the insurance company will refuse to cover your medical expenses. They might even refuse to pay for your lost wages or property damage. You need someone on your side who understands the law and who will not back down from a fight with the insurance company.
An attorney will help you get the compensation that you deserve for any injuries you sustained during an accident, as well as all other related losses caused by the accident. Here at Strong Law, our car accident attorneys in Olympia, WA, are trained, experienced, and knowledgeable about the causes of car accidents and how they can play a role in your case. We know what elements of a car crash will affect your settlement amount.
There are a number of things your Olympia car accident attorneys can help with:
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Getting the evidence necessary to prove fault
- Negotiating a settlement
- Organizing and presenting evidence to prove damages and liability.
Our experience means we can anticipate an insurance company’s every move. We know how to fight and get you the settlement amount you deserve.
When Should You Hire Our Olympia, WA, Car Accident Attorneys?
Not every car accident case is going to need the help of a lawyer, but there are many instances when it is necessary to contact one of our Olympia car accident lawyers to help build your case. Contact a lawyer as soon as you can if these situations apply:
- Accidents that cause significant injury to you, passengers, or others
- Any accident where it’s not immediately clear who is at fault
- A crash in a school zone
- An accident in a work zone or construction zone
- Any time you disagree with what was in the police report
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers.
Even after a minor crash, there are some circumstances where the services of an attorney can be important. If there are significant injuries or property damage, you want to speak with a lawyer. If you or passengers miss a lot of work, it can also be good to speak with an attorney in order to get lost wages factored into your settlement. If there are problems dealing with insurance limits or car reports, an attorney may also be able to help.
The sooner you contact an attorney, the better. The statute of limitations for personal injury claims or car accidents is three years from the date of the accident. While this can seem like a lot of time, evidence can be destroyed or lost even in just a few weeks. If you think you may want to file a lawsuit, speak with one of our Olympia car accident attorneys. Speaking with an attorney can let you know if you have a case.