Hillsboro, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to monetary loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Hillsboro personal injury lawyer that is ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these challenging times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing because of the negligent actions of others.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Hillsboro personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every solitary case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will find that he is ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Hillsboro personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you. Contact Strong Law now for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Hillsboro personal injury attorney will discuss all your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with Our Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Hillsboro, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will do so aggressively. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Hillsboro personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will talk to the other attorneys and gather evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to prove that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Hillsboro, OR, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law:
How Do I Know I Have a Case?
My Insurance Agent Says I Need to Settle Now. What Should I Do?
When Do I Need a Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyer to File a Case?
What Are Some Examples of Personal Injury Claims?
What Damages Can I Collect from a Personal Injury Claim?
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
What Should I Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
What Does It Mean that Oregon Is a Contributory Negligence State?
How long does a personal injury case take?
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”