Hillsboro, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to monetary loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Hillsboro personal injury lawyer that is ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these challenging times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life’s challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, will help you. We will guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing because of the negligent actions of others.
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Hillsboro personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every solitary case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will find that he is ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Hillsboro personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you. Contact Strong Law now for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are. This may include:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life.
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Hillsboro personal injury attorney will discuss all your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with Our Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Hillsboro, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will do so aggressively. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Hillsboro personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today.
Call Strong Law now at (206) 741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will talk to the other attorneys and gather evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to prove that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Hillsboro, OR, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law:
How Do I Know I Have a Case?
Proving personal injury means showing that negligence occurred. This is complicated, but our Hillsboro personal injury lawyers can help you get that information when you meet with us.
My Insurance Agent Says I Need to Settle Now. What Should I Do?
Every situation is different, but our goal is to always ensure you get comprehensive compensation for your losses. Do not rush to close your case. Instead, contact our personal injury attorneys in Hillsboro, OR, to discuss your case fully to ensure you are getting all the compensation owed to you.
When Do I Need a Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyer to File a Case?
While you legally do not have to use a Hillsboro personal injury attorney, doing so nearly always ensures that you get the best possible outcome. Our team will work hard to gather evidence, verify your losses, and prove that you are owed more compensation. It is in your best interests to have an attorney by your side.
What Are Some Examples of Personal Injury Claims?
Our clients have suffered through a wide range of losses. That includes car accident injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and much more. We can also help you with a wrongful death claim if your loved one died because of someone’s negligence.
What Damages Can I Collect from a Personal Injury Claim?
There are different types of damages collectible from a personal injury claim:
- Economic damages: These are quantifiable damages. They include doctor and hospital bills, diagnostic invoices, rehabilitation, therapy, ongoing medical follow-ups, and permanent care. Economic damages also include lost wages from the time off work due to the accident and loss of future income, if you are not able to perform the job you did before the accident.
- Non-economic damages: These damages are not as easily quantifiable. They include damages for pain and suffering, loss of consortium or companionship, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Punitive damages: These damages are rare. Their purpose is not to make you whole again, but to punish the at-fault party in the personal injury accident and to discourage further injurious behavior.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
Oregon law follows a 2-year statute of limitation rule for personal injury accidents. The statute of limitations is a legal term referring to the timeframe allotted to bring a claim. If you fail to bring a claim within this timeframe, you are probably barred from bringing this claim.
What Should I Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Shock is probably the first emotion you will feel after being in a personal injury accident. It is important that you find the strength to follow certain steps after the accident to protect the evidence trail of your case.
The first thing is to call 911. Police and medical personnel will be dispatched first. Make sure that you are seen by the paramedics. Even if you do not feel sick or injured, there may be an underlying injury, such as a concussion.
Next, if you are able, you should document the scene by taking photos. This includes photos of your injuries, the scene of the accident, and anything that looks out of the ordinary. Make note of the state and condition of the ground and the clutter and debris around you.
Third, you need to try to gather the contact details of the other parties to the accident, as well as the contact information of any witnesses or bystanders.
Fourth, you need to take all this documentation to our Hillsboro personal injury lawyers. They will be able to analyze the facts of the case and build your legal claim competently. Our attorneys work round the clock to make sure that you are getting the best representation and the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
What Does It Mean that Oregon Is a Contributory Negligence State?
If you are at fault for the personal injury accident, this does not necessarily mean you cannot recover. Under Oregon law, being partly negligent (contributory negligence) does not mean that you cannot recover damages for a personal injury action if your fault is not more than the total fault of all other parties. However, the damages incurred must be decreased by that percentage of fault.
How long does a personal injury case take?
It can take months or even years for a personal injury case to be settled. That should not dissuade you from getting help. Let our personal injury lawyers in Hillsboro, OR, help you determine what type of compensation is owed to you and estimate how long your case may take.
Expect outstanding service when you speak to our team about your losses. We offer a free consultation that is fully private, and you can depend on us to help you make the right decisions for your future.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact Our Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started
Our team wants to help you with your case today. Let our personal injury attorneys servicing Hillsboro, OR, work for you.
There is no obligation to hire us after this initial meeting. Call Strong Law at (206) 741-1053 to set up a free consultation to discuss your case or use the form on this page to help you get started.