Gresham, OR, Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury that led to monetary loss, medical bills, or even the loss of life? You need a Gresham personal injury lawyer that is ready to fight to protect your right to compensation. At Strong Law, we understand these complicated and devastating events and have worked hard for years to help support our clients through these challenging times. We can help you, too.
There is no amount of financial compensation that may fully alleviate your pain and suffering. Yet, beyond a doubt, you deserve financial support and guidance to help you manage your life's challenges and obstacles.
Our personal injury lawyers in Gresham, OR, will help you. We can help guide you through this complicated process to ensure you get any compensation owed to you. At Strong Law, we are committed to helping you overcome the challenges you are facing as a result of the incidents others have caused in your life.GET HELP TODAY
Why Choose Strong Law?
Working with a Gresham personal injury attorney will provide you the opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients can receive compensation for the losses they have sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We are dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We are passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every solitary case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you are facing and what you have gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You will that find he is ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Gresham, OR, personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Do not let that happen to you.
Why You Should Hire a Gresham, OR, Personal Injury Attorney
Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident occurs. Often, our clients do not realize just how much compensation may be owed to them. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers in Gresham, OR, to discuss your case, we will work closely with you to determine what your losses are.
You could be owed damages such as, but not limited to:
- Past medical bills associated with the accident and any additional costs beyond this
- Future medical expenses related to your rehabilitation and long-term needs
- Lost wages and other benefits you did not receive due to the time missed because of your injury
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future, if you can no longer do your job or work at all
- Support for changes to your home to accommodate your limitations
- Costs of loss to property such as a vehicle, personal items, and more
- Funeral and burial costs if a loved one is lost in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life
- Loss of companionship and support (loss of consortium claim)
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages (in certain applicable cases).
No matter how devastating your accident is, you may underestimate the compensation owed to you, as many of our clients do. Our Gresham personal injury attorneys will discuss all your losses with you so that we ensure you get compensation for all of them.
Work with our Gresham, OR, Personal Injury Attorneys Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is quite common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury lawyers in Gresham, OR, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in several ways:
- We will talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that prove what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion throughout this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome. We will always put your rights first.
Hiring Gresham personal injury lawyers from Strong Law is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Represent
Our personal injury attorneys in Gresham, OR, know how to handle a wide variety of personal injury claims. If you were injured by another person’s negligence or wrongful acts, contact us to learn what we can do for you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
We can handle car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, and other accidents that involve motor vehicles. We are well-versed in state traffic law and how another driver’s violations of the law can affect your case. We know how to prove that their negligent actions were what led to your accident. Our Gresham personal injury lawyers are ready to help.
If you fell on another person’s property, you could be entitled to significant financial compensation. These and other premises liability accidents can happen when a landowner fails to rectify a known danger or is lacking in making sure you are safe while visiting a property. This could happen on public property, in a business, or even on private property. Let us consult on your case to determine the strength of your claim.
Bicycles are a popular and fun way to travel or enjoy the great outdoors. However, when a driver is negligent, they can hit your bike and cause you serious harm. Other accidents are caused by a defective bicycle or bike part. The bike does little to protect your, so injuries are often serious. You deserve quality representation in these difficult cases.
Pedestrians are routinely struck and often killed in serious accidents. You frequently have the right of way that was ignored by a driver. Other pedestrian accidents occur because of faulty lanes, stairs, crosswalk markings, and much more.
Let Us Guide You to The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Gresham, OR, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We will handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Gresham, OR, Personal Injury FAQs
If you are facing any type of personal injury loss, call us for a consultation where we can hear your story and answer your questions. In the meantime, here are some common questions our clients ask about personal injury law:
How Do I Know I Have a Case?
My Insurance Agent Says I Need to Settle Now. What Should I Do?
When Do You Need a Gresham Personal Injury Lawyer to File a Case?
What Are Some Examples of Personal Injury Claims?
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
“Excellent attorneys and staff!! My attorney, Peter, and his paralegal, Katrina, went ABOVE & BEYOND to get me a settlement that was even higher than my own personal bottom line. I highly recommend Strong Law for all your personal injury claims. I would not have been able to navigate this 3-year long journey without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”