Bothall, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a fall or vehicle accident, you know the physical and emotional strain that comes with it. You may be experiencing financial setbacks due to medical bills or lost wages from the inability to work. This, of course, adds to the stress of getting your life back in order.
You may not be thinking clearly after sustaining injuries, but you should consider speaking to a Bothall personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. The attorneys at Strong Law understand the day-to-day pain and aggravation you are feeling, and we want to make sure that your rights are protected.
You may be entitled to compensation from your physical and emotional injuries; our personal injury lawyers in Bothall, WA, know how to get you the highest amount possible. Our experience and knowledge about insurance claims and settlement negotiations have resulted in our clients’ obtaining maximum payouts for their claims. While settlement amounts may not make your injuries disappear, you will be better off financially, and that is one less thing to worry about.
Why Choose Us?
Working with a Bothall personal injury attorney will provide you with an opportunity to gain insight and guidance into how to protect your rights. Strong Law is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every situation. Here are some of the reasons our clients trust us with their personal injury claims:
- We have a 98% success rate. That means that 98% of our clients are able to receive compensation for the losses they’ve sustained. We are proud to be able to help our clients get what they deserve.
- We get results. We have helped many people through personal injury cases achieve millions of dollars for their losses. Take a closer look at our case results to read the stories of people who have gone through the challenges you are facing and were able to get the compensation owed to them.
- We’re dedicated to our clients. When you read our client testimonials, you will quickly see just how dedicated our team really is. We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our clients every single day, through every single case.
- We understand. We are compassionate professionals. We understand what you’re facing and what you’ve gone through because we have helped others in your situation. Let us protect your rights and your future.
- Our attorneys are experienced. Take the time to read Jed Strong’s bio now. You’ll find he’s ready to support you through these tough times.
There is never a good reason to wait to speak to your Bothall personal injury attorney. The longer you wait, the higher your risks are of not getting the evidence you need to prove your case. Don’t let that happen to you. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Why You Should Hire a Bothall, WA, Personal Injury Lawyer
You might be asking why you would need a personal injury lawyer to help you with your personal injury case. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- We will help you recover money from lost wages. You may have lost your job or have been collecting disability because of your injury. A Bothall, WA, personal injury lawyer understands that you should be compensated for the period of time that you are away from your job.
- A personal injury lawyer can also help you get the proper medical attention for your injuries. It is very important for you to receive any treatment early on in our professional relationship and that you get the right tests that could help you receive a higher settlement.
- Personal injury lawyers can also help you receive faster compensation. They know the tricks and subtleties when dealing with insurance companies and opposing counsel so that you get compensated as quickly as possible.
- Personal injury attorneys also know how much your type of injury is worth. The attorneys at Strong Law have been practicing for over 25 years, and we have seen a lot of cases. We will be able to tell you how much you can possibly obtain based on certain aspects of your case.
Work with our Bothall Personal Injury Lawyers Instead of an Insurance Adjuster
It is very common for insurance companies to want to reduce the amount of money they pay out to you. If you are in an accident, it is their job to close your case fast and eliminate as much payment as they can. Our personal injury attorneys in Bothall, WA, will work hard to prove that you are owed full compensation for your losses. We will do this for you in a number of ways:
- We’ll talk to the insurance company to make sure they do not try to trick you into stating you are okay or that you may have been at fault in your accident.
- Our team will gather witness statements and expert testimony that proves what your losses are.
- We will prove negligence in your case and pinpoint who is responsible for the losses you have.
- Our goal is always to protect your rights, and we will aggressively do so. At the same time, we will treat you with respect and compassion through this process.
- We aim to settle your case as quickly as possible but are in it until we can achieve the best possible outcome.
Hiring a Bothall personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. Let our team go to work to do that for you today. Call Strong Law now at 206-741-1053 for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury case.
Let Us Guide You To The Best Outcome Possible
Our personal injury lawyers in Bothall, WA, are dedicated to your best outcome. We will do what it takes to achieve it. That includes helping alleviate as much stress as we can for you. We’ll handle talking to the other attorneys and gathering evidence. We also listen to you and work hard to show that someone else is responsible for your loss.
If you have suffered after a bike accident, motorcycle crash, car accident, or another catastrophic injury that someone else caused, reach out to us today. We will talk to you about whether you have a case and what it will take to prove your case in a court of law.
Bothall, WA, Personal Injury FAQs
If you have been injured in an accident or have taken a fall on a surface owned by another person, give us a call so that we can discuss your specific situation. We hear different types of questions from clients, but here are some common ones.
How much is my Bothall, WA, personal injury case worth?
All personal injury cases are different and need to be evaluated through their own unique circumstances. When we first meet, we will give you the average amount of monetary damages for cases similar to yours. Throughout the claim process, however, that number may change, depending on any new information about the case.
How long after the accident can I file a personal injury claim?
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Washington state is three years. However, we recommend filing the claim as soon as possible after the accident. Witnesses will be easier to locate and the accident will be fresh in your mind if you commence a claim soon after the accident.
Do I need to hire a Bothall, WA, personal injury lawyer?
Legally, you do not need to hire an attorney to handle your personal injury claim. But, personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries. The attorneys at Strong Law have a 98% success rate for the cases we take on. Why go at it alone when you can have us in your corner, fighting for your rights?
How long will my personal injury claim take?
This is a difficult question to answer, because all personal injury claims are different. Some are more complex than others, involving multiple defendants. Also, some personal injury cases involve more serious injuries or more difficult insurance companies. While it could take months, or even years, to get paid for your injuries, hiring a Bothall, WA, personal injury attorney will help you get compensated sooner.
How much will my attorney get paid when I settle my case?
The Strong Law personal injury lawyers in Bothall, WA, work on a contingency basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you get paid. When that happens, our firm takes a percentage of the monetary claims. Also, you will have to pay any legal fees associated with your claim, which includes fees for document filings in the court and obtaining medical records.
“I hired Strong Law after my car accident. Jed and his team worked hard on my case. They were professional and compassionate through my surgery and as I recovered, and they were awesome on communication. I got justice and awesome compensation. I would recommend Strong Law to anyone in my situation.”
– Rick R.
“I want to thank Jed and Tory of Strong Law for their outstanding help with my case. The attention to details and keeping me informed at all times made for a positive outcome. Thank you again for your help, determination, and hard work. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent lawyer.”
– Jaretta O.
“Unbelievable work! I had a claim involving my own insurance company. I tried to negotiate with them, and they completely denied my claim – two times. I then hired Strong Law, and the change was instant. The insurance company immediately began negotiating, and Jed was able to secure an unbelievably good settlement. I will never again attempt to take-on an insurance company without Strong Law in my corner. Thank you!”
– Jonathon S.
“Absolutely outstanding! I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Jed led the way! Definitely top notch! When it matters, call strong law!”
– Edwin S.
“While working a wrongful death case of my husband’s, throughout the legal process, Jed pursued every possible resource and angle to ensure that we would receive policy limits despite intense resistance from the representatives of the insurance companies. We are deeply grateful to him for the funds we received and the lasting friendship that grew out of the entire ordeal.”
Contact Our Bothall Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started
Our team wants to help you with your case today. Let our personal injury attorneys serving Bothall, WA, work for you. Set up a free consultation to discuss your case. There is no obligation to hire us after this initial meeting. Call Strong Law at 206-741-1053 to set one up today, or use the form on this page to help you get started.